[Up to 64% Off] Dim Sum Dishes + Main Course + Dessert at Zhonghua Gourmet Restaurant, Cititel Penang for 2 (RM28) / 4 (RM52) People. From RM13 per person. Choose from 24 Dim Sum Varieties. Limited Groupons
- Choose from 24 dim sum dishes; dried scallop dumpling, prawn siew mai, Shanghai dumpling, egg tart and more.
- Main course: deep fried seafood noodles, seafood kuey teow, or Yang Zhou fried rice.
- Includes dessert of the day.
- Located in 4-star Cititel Penang hotel.
- Complimentary parking for first hour.
- Redemption period: Aug 18, 2012 – Nov 18, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Aug 8, 2012 – Nov 16, 2012.
- Min. 2 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Only 3 times rescheduling allowed or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid Mon – Sat: 11am – 3pm / Sun & public holidays: 9am – 3pm.
- Last order: 2.30pm.
- Not valid on Sep 29, 2012.
- May buy and use many.
- Combine Groupons for larger parties.
- Min. 2 diners per booking for weekdays. Min. 4 diners per booking for weekends.
- Children 4 years and below dine in for free.
- Sharing is allowed. (Additional food ordered is not included in Groupon; payable to Zhonghua Gourmet Restaurant.)
- Dine-in only.
- Non-Halal restaurant.
- Drinks not included.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption.
- Valid at Zhonghua Gourmet Restaurant: 04-818 2268 / 04-818 2273 (call 10.30am – 10.30pm daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Meal for 2 includes 6 dim sum dishes, 1 main course, and 2 desserts.
- Meal for 4 includes 12 dim sum dishes, 2 main courses, and 4 desserts.
- Char wang tea: RM3 per person.
- Other varities of chinese tea: RM2 per person.
- Plain water: RM1 per person.
Food is the antidote to hunger, as hunger is the antidote to ambitious diet plans. Today’s Groupon indulges with a three-course meal at Zhonghua Gourmet Restaurant, Cititel Penang, Georgetown. Choose from:
- Meal for 2 people for RM28 instead of RM72.15 (only RM14 per person)
- Meal for 4 people for RM52 instead of RM144.30 (only RM13 per person)
Each group of 2 people gets:
Click here to view the full dim sum menu.
Served on plates, bite-sized meals occupy tummies and streets as patrons deliberate over mini egg tarts, prawn dumplings, carrot cakes and more from 24 varieties of dim sum. Aquatic animals swim amongst noodles while fried rice dances in woks and on ladles before being served as main courses. As eyes admire polished surroundings, desserts satiate sugary highs within four-star hotel enclosures.
Phone: 04-818 2268 / 04-818 2273 (call 10.30am – 10.30pm daily).