[52% Off] Braised 5-Head Abalone + Honeydew Sago for 1 person at Zhonghua Gourmet Restaurant, Cititel Penang for RM39 instead of RM81
- Braised 5-head abalone served with mushrooms and broccolis.
- Includes honeydew sago dessert.
- Cosy indoor dining space.
- Dine in 4-star Cititel Penang strategically located within Upper Penang Road.
- Complimentary parking for first hour.
- 10% off additional ala carte menu items.
- Redemption period: Jul 24, 2012 – Oct 24, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jul 19, 2012 – Oct 22, 2012.
- Min. 2 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling (max. 3 times) must be done at least 1 day prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid Mon - Sat: 11am – 3pm / 6pm – 10pm / Sun and public holidays: 9am – 3pm / 6pm – 10pm.
- Not valid for lunch on Aug 12, 2012.
- Not valid for dinner on Aug 17, 25, 26, 2012 / Sep 3, 8, 10, 16, 17, 23, 29, 30, 2012 / Oct 1, 6, 13, 14, 2012.
- May buy and use many.
- Sharing allowed if dining partner orders additional dishes from the menu.
- Dine-in only.
- Non-Halal restaurant.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption.
- Valid at Zhonghua Gourmet Restaurant: 04-818 2268 / 04-818 2273 (Call 10.30am – 10.30pm daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
In the days of the Ming Dynasty, royalties were gifted with exotic offerings, praises of longevity, and Chinese names. Lengthen lineages with today’s Groupon: for RM39, you get a braised five-head abalone (RM68 value) with honeydew sago (RM5 value), inclusive of service charges and Government tax (RM8 value) at Zhonghua Gourmet Restaurant in Cititel Penang, Georgetown (total RM81 value).
Each person gets:
Bask in sophistication of sleek hotel interiors before appeasing appetites on braised five-head abalones flanked by armies of mushrooms, broccolis, and eating utensils. Sink golden molars into affluent aquatic morsels while sugary sweetness of sago and honeydew essences approach lips with attempts to please and satisfy. Once stomachs reach gratifying statuses, diners depart parking bays with no additional cost while admiring building designs and the parking attendant.
Phone: 04-818 2268 / 04-818 2273 (Call 10.30am – 10.30pm daily)