[Up to 63% Off] Dim Sum Dishes + Main Course + Dessert + Free Flow Chinese Tea at Zhonghua Gourmet Restaurant, Cititel Penang Hotel. For 2 (RM30) / 4 (RM56) People. From RM14 per person. Choose from 24 Dim Sum Varieties
- Choose 24 dim sum dishes; dried scallop dumpling, prawn siew mai, Shanghai dumpling, egg tart and more.
- Main course: deep fried seafood noodle, seafood kuey teow, or Yang Zhou fried rice.
- Includes dessert of the day and free flow of Chinese tea.
- Located in 4-star Cititel Penang hotel.
- Complimentary parking for first hour.
- Redemption period: May 9, 2012 – Aug 9, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Apr 27, 2012 – Aug 7, 2012.
- Min. 2 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Only 3 times rescheduling allowed or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid Mon – Sat: 11am – 3pm / Sun & public holidays: 9am – 3pm.
- Not valid on May 12, 2012 / May 13, 2012 / June 3, 2012 / June 10, 2012 / June 24, 2012.
- May buy and use many.
- Combine Groupons for larger parties.
- Min. 2 diners per booking for weekdays. Min. 4 diners per booking for weekends.
- Children 4 years and below dine in for free.
- Sharing is allowed. (Additional person(s) subject to additional charges of up to RM3 for tea, depending on number of people. Additional food ordered is not included in Groupon; payable to Zhonghua Gourmet Restaurant).
- Dine-in only.
- Non-Halal restaurant.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Present printed Groupon for redemption.
- Valid at Zhonghua Gourmet Restaurant: 04-818 2268 / 04-818 2273 (call 10.30am – 10.30pm daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Food is the antidote to hunger, as hunger is the antidote to ambitious diet plans. Today’s Groupon indulges with a three-course meal inclusive of free flow Chinese tea at Zhonghua Gourmet Restaurant, Cititel Penang Hotel, Georgetown. Choose from:
- Meal for 2 people for RM30 instead of RM76.60 (only RM15 per person)
- Meal for 4 people for RM56 instead of RM153.20 (only RM14 per person)
Meal for 2 people includes:
Click here to view the full dim sum menu.
Served on plates, bite-sized meals occupy tummies and streets as patrons deliberate mini egg tarts, prawn dumplings, carrot cakes and more from 24 varieties of dim sum. Aquatic animals swim amongst noodles while fried rice dance in woks and on ladles before being served as main courses. As bottomless Chinese teas quench thirsts, desserts satiate sugary highs within four-star hotel enclosures.
Phone: 04-818 2268 / 04-818 2273 (call 10.30am – 10.30pm daily).
Ask a Question