[44% Off] Gourmet Seafood Steamboat Set with Tiger Prawns for 2 People at Xuan Xin Steamboat for RM45 instead of RM79.80. Only RM22.50 per person. Limited Groupons
- Deluxe steamboat set includes tiger prawns, pacific clams, scallops, garoupa fillet, squid and more.
- Opt for two choices of pork, beef, or lamb slices.
- Includes honey chicken wings and spring chicken.
- Served with fish and tom yam soup base.
- Redemption period: Apr 1, 2012 – Jun 1, 2012.
- Valid 11am – 10pm daily (not including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Limit 2 vouchers per table.
- Non-Halal restaurant.
- Dine-in only.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Valid at Xuan Xin Steamboat: 04-226 0830 (Calling hours: 11am – 10pm daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Like teddy bears, steamboat meals are warm, fulfilling, and do not run out of batteries. Stock up with today’s Groupon: for RM45, you get a gourmet seafood steamboat set (RM68.80 value) inclusive of 10% service charges and 6% Government tax (RM11 value) for two people from Xuan Xin Steamboat in Penang (RM79.80 total value).
Set for two includes:
Avoiding saltwater homes and crabby neighbours, tiger prawns and pacific clams descend into heated waters of fish and tom yam bases alongside scallops, garoupa fillet, mushrooms, and chicken cubes. Supplement seafood servings with two choices from pork, beef and lamb slices, while noodle and rice options ensure energy reserves remain in the green. Though crustacean creatures require dexterous digits and will power, children at heart may fight age discrimination by enjoying finger-friendly offerings of honey chicken wings and spring chicken.Phone: 04-226 0830 (Calling hours: 11am – 10pm daily).
The must-try will be their prawns. They tasted extra-ordinarily crunchy and springy. Something could have been added or done to them but who cares, as long as they taste good, I do not really mind. – Sep 25, 2011.
Ask a Question
There are four type of soups you can choose from and we opt for the typical clear soup and spicy Tom yam. I like both their soup as it is pretty tasty and I drank so much of them that in the end, I’m quite bloated. – Nov 20, 2010.