[Up to 83% Off] Daily OR Weekend Pass: 1-Month Unlimited Access to Gym and All Classes at Xtreme Fitness, Straits Quay from RM30
- 1-month unlimited access to all gym equipment and classes.
- Fitness club available 24 hours a day.
- Overlooking seafront residences and skyline.
- Classes available include RPM, TRX, Zumba, yoga, and more.
- Shower and locker facilities provided with Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: Oct 1, 2012 – Nov 30, 2012.
- Valid 7am – 11pm daily for first session (including public holidays).
- For class schedule, refer below write-up on the deal page.
- First session must be redeemed by Nov 30, 2012.
- 1-month access calculated from redemption of first session.
- Min. 2, max. 30 students per class.
- Max. 20 students per class for RPM classes.
- Limit 1 per person. May buy many as gifts.
- For first-time customers aged 18 years and above only.
- Pregnant women and individuals with special health cases require medical clearance before committing to fitness regimes and classes.
- Valid at Xtreme Fitness: 04-890 6845 (Call 7am – 11pm daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Achieving the pink of health can be found by rigorous running, tough training, and praising muscles. Today’s Groupon keeps physiques in check with a one-month unlimited access to gym and classes at Xtreme Fitness, Straits Quay. Choose from:
- Unlimited access for 1 person for RM30 instead of RM150
- Unlimited access for 2 people for RM50 instead of RM300 (only RM25 per person)
- Unlimited access for 1 person for RM58 instead of RM300
- Unlimited access for 2 people for RM100 instead of RM600 (only RM50 per person)
- Gentle yoga
- Vinyasa yoga
Conquer the mind, soul, and scale with one-month unlimited access to gyms complete with showers, lockers, and gym equipment imported from the US. Round the clock facilities provide outlets for nocturnal members and restless sleepwalkers to comfortably flex and lounge about lavish Straits Quay premises. Isolate procrastination and loneliness by participating in group classes such as RPM, TRX, Zumba, yoga, and more under the watchful eyes of professional trainers.
Participants are advised to wear appropriate sports attire and bring own padlocks. Individuals with special health cases require medical clearance before committing to fitness regimes and classes.
Phone: 04-890 6845 (Call 7am – 11pm daily)
Facebook: The Xtreme Fitness