[63% Off] Abalone Poon Choy Seafood Platter + White Rice for 2 People at Wang Chao Chinese Cuisine for RM22 instead of RM65.73 (only RM11 per person)
- Abalone poon choy is made from abalone, prawns, mushrooms, sea cucumber, fish maw, crab leg, dried scallop and more, prepared with special sauce.
- Dine at Gurney Drive with view of the sea.
- Award-winning chef with 20 years of experience.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: Jan 10, 2012 – Apr 10, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Dec 30, 2012 – Apr 9, 2012.
- Min. 1 day prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Valid 11am – 3pm / 6pm – 10pm daily (including public holidays).
- Not valid on Jan 16 – Jan 31, 2012.
- May buy and use many.
- Service charges included.
- Dine-in only.
- Non-Halal restaurant.
- Valid at Wang Chao Chinese Cuisine, Gurney Drive (04-226 0090).
Marine wildlife has been subjects for many cuisines, documentaries and guarding undiscovered lands such as the Bermuda Triangle. Revere catches from the sea with today’s Groupon: for RM22, you get an abalone poon choy set meal for two people, inclusive of 5% service charges (RM3.13 value) at Wang Chao Chinese Cuisine in Penang (RM65.73 total value). Tantalise tastebuds with:
Comb through ear-shells and sea snails, bearing vague similarities to anthropomorphic enemies in Ultraman, served in a portion large enough for two people or a very hungry super-powered human. Abalone poon choy is devised with 15 ingredients including prawns, mushrooms, bak choy, Chinese cabbage, broccoli, sea cucumber, and other apocryphal seafood. Dish combinations are strewn together and laced with special sauce, before served up to salivating mouths alongside two plates of rice. Bowls of ginseng soup are doubled up for friends or partners on break, boiled with chicken feet, ginseng, chicken essence and wolf berries for barbarous breakfasts. Wash down wolfish appetites with Chinese herbal honey rock sugar tea, delectably served alongside cyclical hand games.
*May contain other seafood.
Facebook: Wang Chao Chinese cuisine
Phone: 04-226 0090
Abalone poon choy