[33% Off] Japanese Sunday Buffet Lunch at Waka Japanese Restaurant, Bayview Hotel Georgetown Penang for RM45 instead of RM67.30. Pork-free. Limited Groupons
- Sunday Japanese buffet lunch.
- Selection of fresh assorted sushi and sashimi.
- Tempura and teriyaki dishes.
- Free flow of ice cream and Japanese tea.
- Children aged 4 and below dine for free.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: Aug 19, 2012 – Dec 19, 2012.
- Min. 2 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Book early to avoid disappointment.
- Rescheduling must be done at least 1 day prior to original bookings or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid Sun: 11.30am – 2.30pm (including certain public holidays, call to enquire).
- May buy and use many.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Dine-in only.
- Children aged 5 – 12 dine at RM35 per person.
- Max. 2 children aged 4 and below per couple.
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption.
- Valid at Waka Japanese Restaurant: 04-263 7837 (Call Tue – Sun: 11.30am – 2.30pm, 6.30pm – 10pm). Calls and reservations not accepted on Monday.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
In order to quickly understand a foreign culture, one can take intensive language classes, gorge on its cuisine, and speed date sprinters from that particular nation. Devour culture with today’s Groupon: for RM45, you get a Japanese buffet lunch (RM58 value) inclusive of 16% service charge and Government tax (RM9.30 value) at Waka Japanese Restaurant, Bayview Hotel Georgetown Penang in Georgetown (RM67.30 total value).
Famished feline forces pounce on fresh assorted sushi and sashimi, purring passionately while pulverising salmon, tuna, and other sea sentiments. Balance raw delights with cooked counterparts of deep-fried tempura and teriyaki dishes as well as scrumptious sobas. As stomachs satisfyingly soak up mammoth amounts of freezing ice cream, frightened fingers swim in warm Wi-Fi waves to avoid frostbite.
Waka Japanese Restaurant does not serve pork but offers some dishes that contain alcohol.
Phone: 04-263 7837 (Call Tue – Sun: 11.30am – 2.30pm, 6.30pm – 10pm)