[Up to 41% Off] Japanese Main Dish + Rice + Miso Soup + Dessert + Free Flow Tea at Waka Japanese Restaurant, Bayview Hotel for 1 (RM19) / 2 (RM34) People. From RM17 per person. Pork-free
- Japanese set meal at 4-star Bayview Hotel, Georgetown.
- Choose 1 from:
- Salmon bata yaki and tori karaage
- Tori teriyaki and scallop cheese yaki
- Served with rice, miso soup, and green tea ice cream.
- Free flow of green tea.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: Jun 24, 2012 – Aug 24, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jun 13, 2012 – Aug 21, 2012.
- Min. 2 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 1 day prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid Tue – Thurs, Sat: 11.30am – 2.30pm, 6.30pm – 10pm / Fri: 11.30am – 2.30pm / Sun: 6.30pm – 10pm (including certain public holidays, call to enquire).
- May buy and use many.
- Sharing not allowed.
- Dine-in only.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Valid at Waka Japanese Restaurant: 04-263 7837 (Call Tue – Sun: 11.30am – 2.30pm, 6.30pm – 10pm).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Hunger has been known to cause road rage, reckless running, and more road rage. Today’s Groupon keeps control with a Japanese set meal at Waka Japanese Restaurant in Bayview Hotel, Georgetown. Choose from:
- Meal for 1 person for RM19 instead of RM29
- Meal for 2 people for RM34 instead of RM58 (only RM17 per person)
Each person gets:
Japanese establishments housed within city hotels welcome urchins for elegant meals complete with rice, miso soup, and impressive tablecloths. Set meals provide options of deep fried salmon with butter and similarly fried chicken nuggets, while sauce lovers opt for chicken teriyaki and fried scallops doused in cheesy concoctions. Cooling scratchy throats, green tea ice cream make homes in bulging bellies while fidgety fingers flick screens to available Wi-Fi waves. Customers also get 50% off Chawan mushi on the same visit.
Waka Japanese Restaurant does not serve pork but uses alcohol in selected dishes.
Phone: 04-263 7837 (Call Tue – Sun: 11.30am – 2.30pm, 6.30pm – 10pm)
Salmon batayaki and tori karaage
Chicken teriyaki and the scallops