[Up to 40% Off] Steamboat Buffet + Free Flow of Drinks at Tsurukame Shabu Shabu, Queensbay Mall. For 1 (RM28) / 2 (RM50) / 4 People (RM95). Limited Groupons
- Includes fresh crab, scallops, prawns, fish, squid, and baby octopus.
- 4 types of soup: clear, tom yam, kimchi, and miso.
- Cooked selections include sushi, fried rice, fried egg noodles, fried chicken and more.
- Free flow of cordial fruit juice, iced lemon tea, coffee and soya bean.
- Food is served on a conveyor belt.
- Food selections are rotated on a daily basis.
- Redemption period: Mar 6, 2012 – Jun 6, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Feb 24, 2012 – Jun 4, 2012.
- Min. 2 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be done at least 1 day prior to booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid noon (12pm) – 9pm daily (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Non-Halal restaurant.
- Surcharge of RM5 applicable on weekends and public holidays.
- Children age 11 and below and senior citizens age 61 and above dine for RM19.70 per person.
- Children age 3 and below dine for free.
- Dine-in only.
- Service charges included. No Government tax.
- Valid at Tsurukame Shabu Shabu (04-643 5260).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Like circus performers, restaurant servers are poorly paid, require good balance, and are frequently harassed by hyperactive children. Today’s Groupon reduces waiter workload with a steamboat buffet at Tsurukame Shabu Shabu at Queensbay Mall, Penang. Choose from:
- Meal for 1 person for RM28 instead of RM39.50
- Meal for 2 people for RM50 instead of RM79
- Meal for 4 people for RM95 instead of RM158
Food selections include
Steaming soup saunas soak various foods in flavourful depths and come in tom yam, kimchi, miso as well as anchovy infused clear soup. Raw seafood like crabs, scallops, prawns and squid are sent back to watery beginnings while diners with weaker dispositions indulge in other conventional comestibles such as fried rice, fried egg noodles, fried chicken and sushi that appear on conveyor belts. Tongues burnt from excessive excitement are relieved of soreness by free-flowing cordial juices, iced lemon tea and soya bean while satisfied stomachs round things up with post-meal coffees.
Phone: 04-643 5260Facebook: Tsurukame Shabu Shabu
Ask a Question
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in Malaysia
Further deals in other categories
Similar deals from this merchant