[Up to 64% Off] 3-Hour Weekend Hands-on Makeup & Hair Setting Workshop. For 1 (RM65) / 2 (RM110) / 4 people (RM200). From RM50 per person
- 3-hour weekend hands-on makeup workshop.
- Application of day makeup and night makeup.
- Basic hair setting techniques.
- Trainers with up to 4 years of experience.
- Small class sizes of minimum 2 and maximum 6 students.
- Redemption period: Mar 31, 2012 – July 1, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Mar 16, 2012 – Jun 28, 2012.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made 1 day prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid Sat & Sun: noon (12pm) – 3pm (including public holidays).
- Weekday classes are available upon special request. Call to inquire before purchasing deal.
- Limit 1 per person. May buy many as gifts.
- Min. 2, max. 6 people per class.
- Tools and products provided for training use only, and cannot be taken home.
- Valid at The School Academy: 016-422 0657 (Calling hours Mon – Fri: 10am – 5.30pm)
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
HOW IT WORKS
- Call 016-422 0657 to arrange class date and time min. 3 days prior to intended visit.
- Though cosmetics and hair equipment are provided, customers are strongly recommended to bring their own makeup sets, skincare products and hair equipment and accessories.
The best skills in life are read through textbooks, cultivated with practice or beaten out of sages. Today's Groupon avoids confrontation with a three-hour hands-on introductory makeup workshop from The School Hair & Make Up Academy in Bay Avenue, Penang. Choose from:
- Workshop for 1 person for RM65 instead of RM138
- Workshop for 2 people for RM110 instead of RM276 (only RM55 per person)
- Workshop for 4 people for RM200 instead of RM552 (only RM50 per person)
Saturdays / Sundays workshop programme:
Noon (12pm) – 1pm: Day Makeup
- Office makeup
- Simple makeup
- Matching skin tone with makeup colours
1pm – 2pm: night makeup
- Ballroom makeup
- Dinner makeup
- Smokey eyes makeup
2pm – 3pm: basic hair setting
- Simple hair styling
- At least 2 – 3 styles
Nocturnal face artists sit in for a three-hour makeup class to learn ways to identify compatible colours and shimmer to brush skin for everyday occasions such as in offices, outdoors or hot tubs. Students then learn to concoct nightly themes for ballrooms and dinners while unlocking the mystery to achieving the vehemently popular Smokey eyes makeup to end fad conscious judgements. Workshops end with settling palette knowledge to spend a last hour on setting hair to learn basic hair care, styles and jet-setting impersonations.
Phone: 016-422 0657 (Calling
hours Mon – Fri: 10am – 5.30pm)