[Up to 58% Off] 3-Course Western Meal at The Cruise Steak House. Choose 2 (RM38) / 4 (RM68) / 6 (RM88) People. From RM14.70 per person. Pork-free
- Choose from potato chicken chop, lamb chop, salmon steak, king sausage with cheese, and seafood spaghetti.
- Main courses come with a side of fries and vegetables.
- Starter of homemade mushroom soup or garden salad.
- Includes vanilla, strawberry, chocolate, yam, or mint ice-cream.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: Jul 26, 2012 – Oct 26, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jul 16, 2012 – Oct 24, 2012.
- Min. 2 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 1 day prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid Mon – Sat: 11am – 12am / Sunday: 4pm – 12am (not including eve of public holidays and public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Sharing allowed if dining partner orders main dish from the menu.
- Dine-in only.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Service charges included. No Government tax.
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption.
- Valid at The Cruise Steak House: 04-261 1622 (Call Mon – Sat: 11am – 12am / Sunday: 4pm – 12am, not including eve of public holiday and public holidays).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Eating out is a social affair, whether it is with family, friends, or smartphones. Today’s Groupon enjoys company with a three-course Western meal from The Cruise Steak House in Penang. Choose from:
- Meal for 2 people for RM38 instead of RM70.20 (only RM19 per person)
- Meal for 4 people for RM68 instead of RM140.40 (only RM17 per person)
- Meal for 6 people for RM88 instead of RM210.50 (only RM14.70 per person)
Each person gets:
Aggregate anticipation with appetisers of homely homemade mushroom soup or commiserating garden salads. Appease personal appeals with choice of potato chicken chop, lamb chop, salmon steak, king sausage with cheese or seafood spaghetti with prawns and mussels to accommodate vacant stomach linings. Main courses come with a side of fries and vegetables that further banish evil incarnations of hunger until following meal-times. Desserts end high nights in sweet notes of ice-cream and social media approvals.
The Cruise Steak House does not serve pork and uses Halal ingredients, but offers alcohol on its menu.
Phone: 04-261 1622 (Call Mon – Sat: 11am – 12am / Sunday: 4pm – 12am, not including eve of public holiday and public holidays)