[Up to 68% Off] Learn A Full Song on Drums, Guitar, Piano, Keyboard OR Vocals in 4 lessons. For 1 (RM35) / 2 (RM65) People. From RM32.50 per person
- 4 x 30-minute classes.
- Learn 1 song of choice and basics of music.
- Choose 1 from drums, guitar, piano, keyboard or vocal training.
- Learn to play-by-ear.
- Suitable for beginners.
- Music instruments and materials provided.
- Redemption period: Apr 13, 2012 – Jul 13, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Apr 4, 2012 – Jul 6, 2012.
- Min. 7 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Valid Mon – Fri: 9am – 9pm / Sat: 9am – 4pm / Sun: 10am – 2pm (not valid on public holidays).
- Rescheduling must be made 1 day prior to reservation or Groupon will be forfeited.
- First session must be redeemed by Jul 13, 2012. Remaining sessions must be completed within a month from first session.
- For class schedule, refer below write-up on deal page.
- Limit 1 per person. May buy many as gifts.
- For first-time customers aged 8 and above only.
- Call to confirm availability of music instruments for preferred music class.
- Min. 1, max. 2 students per class.
- Valid at The Centre: 016-499 3615 (Calling hours: 9am – 5pm daily)
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Drumrolls are known as a technique for drumming and a wrong way to transport drums. Today’s Groupon sorts out musical conundrums by learning a full song on drums, guitar, piano, keyboard or vocal training from The Centre in Penang. Choose from:
- Lessons for 1 person for RM35 instead of RM100
- Lessons for 2 people for RM65 instead of RM200 (only RM32.50 per person)
- Mon – Fri: 9am – 9pm
- Sat: 9am – 4pm
- Sun: 10am – 2pm
Contract sessions to tune in choices of a single classic or pop song as choices of drums, guitar, piano, keyboard or vocal training mesmerize audiences or furniture. Trainers will dedicate fundamentals to serenading a one hit wonder as students learn to engineer croons by hearing instead of staring at pages and squiggly lines. Quests are fulfilled with or without self-sought equipment as provisions of musical instruments ensure participants need not lug pianos along.
Classes may be scheduled to be done in a day (two hours) or over a span of four weeks (30 minutes each week) depending on the student’s preference. Upon completion of classes, students are entitled to a waiver of RM30 for the next music course.
Phone: 016-499 3615 (Calling hours: 9am – 5pm daily)
Facebook: The Centre, Penang
Ask a Question