[48% Off] Chinese Rice or Noodles at The Cape for RM8 instead of RM15.30. Choose from 8 choices of rice and 5 choices of noodles
- Choose one from 8 choices of rice and 5 choices of noodles.
- Rice dishes come with jelly dessert.
- Air-conditioned indoor dining.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: Sept 19, 2011 – Nov 20, 2011.
- Bookings must be made between Sept 18, 2011 – Nov 19, 2011.
- 1 day prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Valid weekdays: 11am – 11pm (not including public holidays).
- Limit 2 per person including gifts.
- Service charges included.
- Valid for dine-in and takeaway.
- Additional charge of 50 sen per box applies for takeaway.
- Non-Halal restaurant.
- Valid at The Cape (04-229 3228).
The world is home to fascinating cultures such as the Incans of Peru, gypsies of Romania and Texan rednecks. Taste more traditions with today’s Groupon: for RM8, you get either a rice or noodle meal from The Cape in Penang (up to RM15.30 value). Choose one from:
Cape Barrel Rice selection (includes jelly dessert)
- Chinese Sausage Salted Fish Rice in Barrel (RM10.90)
- Roasted Duck & Chicken Rice in Barrel (RM10.90)
- Fragrant Chicken Wing & Ham Rice in Barrel (RM11.90)
- Aromatic Black Pepper Pork Ribs Rice in Barrel (RM12.90)
- Abalone Sliced & Broccoli Rice in Barrel (RM12.90)
- Dried Scallop & Fish Fillet Rice in Barrel (RM12.90)
- Mixed Seafood Rice in Barrel (RM13.90)
- Mixed Roasted Meat Rice in Barrel (RM13.90)
Cape Noodles selection
- Old Guang Zhou Egg Noodles (RM9.90)
- Herbal Chicken Soup Ramen (RM10.90)
- Abalone Ramen (RM12.90)
- Fried Seafood Queen Noodles (RM12.90)
- The Cape Emperor Noodles (RM11.90)
Chinese Sausage Salted Fish Rice in Barrel
Roasted Duck & Chicken Rice in Barrel
Fragrant Chicken Wing & Ham Rice in Barrel
Aromatic Black Pepper Pork Ribs Rice in Barrel
Abalone Sliced & Broccoli Rice in Barrel
Dried Scallop & Fish Fillet Rice in Barrel
Mixed Seafood Rice in Barrel
Mixed Roasted Meat Rice in Barrel
Old Guang Zhou Egg Noodles
Herbal Chicken Soup Ramen
Fried Seafood Queen Noodles
The Cape Emperor Noodles
If you are looking for simple, wholesome meals in Pulau Tikus, a good choice would be The Cape. Jul 8, 2011
Still unclear? Discuss this discount