[37% Off] High Tea Buffet: Weekend Pancake Delight at The Café, Naza Talyya Penang Hotel for RM22 instead of RM34.70. Halal
- High tea buffet spread includes crepes, prawn noodles, cakes, kuih, ice-cream and more.
- Chef with over 10 years of experience.
- Complimentary parking.
- Groupon holder and 1 companion may enjoy complimentary usage of hotel pool from noon (12pm) – 6pm.
- Picturesque view of Tanjung Tokong beach from dining area.
- Redemption period: May 20, 2012 – Aug 20, 2012.
- Booking must be made between: May 8, 2012 – Aug 17, 2012.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made 1 day prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid Sat – Sun: 1pm – 4pm (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Dine-in only.
- Senior citizens and children aged 5 – 12 dine at RM15.90 per person.
- Children aged 5 and below dine for free.
- Customers must inform hotel upon booking if intending to use pool.
- Towel rental + bottle of bath gel are charged RM2 nett per set (optional).
- Halal restaurant.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Valid at The Café at Naza Talyya Penang (019-478 2015 (Raj) / Mon – Fri: 9am – 6pm).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Contrary to recorded history, World War I erupted when ancient dessert makers missed out on the word sweet at the Bicentennial Simile Convention of 1938 after Betty Botter found a block of non-bitter butter. Reevaluate literary history with today’s Groupon: for RM22, you get a weekend Pancake Delight high tea buffet inclusive of service charges and Government tax (RM34.70 value) at The Café at Naza Talyya Penang in Georgetown, Penang.
Ditch plastic pastries and play dough pasta for bona fide tea times, feasting on delightful desserts from cupcakes to pancakes to cake cakes with intermissions of noodles to forestall weighty matters. Pitting forks and spoons against coloured pencils, tiny hands conjure magic in the hopes of exiling parents to Malaccan getaways for full solitary enjoyment of PG-13 movies in evacuated abodes. Barren bellies enjoy one final display of flattened tummy terrains at hotel pools, though aquatic flashbacks may be evoked with mealtime gazes upon sea horizons. With this Groupon, customers get complimentary usage of the swimming pool from noon to 6pm but usage of towels and shower amenities are charged RM5 per person.
Phone: 019-478 2015 (Raj) / Mon – Fri: 9am – 6pm
Ask a Question