[Up to 51% Off] 2.5-hr Hands-on Bake from Scratch Macaron + Hokkaido Cake Baking Workshop for 1 (RM128) / 2 (RM248) / 4 (RM488) People. From RM122 per person. Limited Groupons
- 2.5-hour hands-on bake from scratch macaron and Hokkaido cake baking class.
- Choose cream or chocolate filling for Hokkaido cake.
- Choose own macaron colours and decorations.
- Ingredients and equipment provided.
- Take home 20 – 24 handmade macarons and Hokkaido cake.
- Workshop conducted by chefs with over 30 years of experience.
- Redemption period: Aug 21, 2012 – Nov 25, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jul 31, 2012 – Aug 16, 2012.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 4 days prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid Tue: 7pm – 9.30pm / Sun: 1pm – 4pm.
- For full list of workshop dates, refer below write-up on the deal page.
- May buy and use many.
- For customers aged 10 and above only.
- Halal ingredients.
- Min. 6 participants per workshop.
- Max. 8 participants for Tuesday workshop / max. 12 participants for Sunday workshop.
- Sugar reserves the right to alter the date and time of workshop.
- Participants should bring own containers to bring back macarons and Hokkaido cakes.
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption.
- Valid at Sugar: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enquiries: email@example.com
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
HOW IT WORKS
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org by Aug 16, 2012 and provide your:
- Contact number
- Preferred workshop date
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
- You will receive a confirmation email within 2 working days.
- Bookings strictly through email only. Phone bookings will not be entertained.
Learning to bake is like learning to draw; the outcome may be viewed as either successful or artfully disastrous. Today’s Groupon secures success with a 2.5-hour hands-on bake from scratch macaron and Hokkaido cake baking workshop at Sugar in Straits Quay, Penang. Choose from:
- Workshop for 1 person for RM128 instead of RM250
- Workshop for 2 people for RM248 instead of RM500 (only RM124 per person)
- Workshop for 4 people for RM488 instead of RM1,000 (only RM122 per person)
Striving pastry chefs discover skills and art of making and assembling mouth-watering macarons from scratch and raw creativity. As enthusiastic partakers wait for macarons to work their magic in baking ovens, earnest hands delve into raw dough to make Hokkaido cakes with cream or chocolate fillings. Blossoming bakers take home fluffy Hokkaido cakes to feed tummies after completing 2.5-hour baking workshops and up to 24 crunchy sweet macarons to aid math-solving endeavours.
Participants should bring their own containers to take home freshly baked macarons and Hokkaido cakes. Ingredients are Halal.
Aug 21, 2012 – Nov 25, 2012:
- Every Tuesday: 7pm – 9.30pm
- Every Sunday: 1pm – 4pm