[54% Off] Strawberry Fruit Platter & Chocolate Fondue Set + Coffee & Vanilla Crème Brulee for 2 people at Strawberry Forever Dessert Café for RM19 instead of RM41.70 (Only RM9.50 per person). Limited Groupons
- Includes strawberries and a platter of fresh cut fruits.
- Hong Kong based strawberry-themed cafe franchise.
- Uses strawberries from Cameron Highlands and high quality imported chocolates.
- Indoor and al fresco dining with sea view.
- Redemption period: Oct 16, 2011 – Dec 16, 2011.
- Bookings must be made between Oct 8, 2011 – Dec 14, 2011.
- Min. 2 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be done 1 day prior to original booking date or Groupon is forfeited.
- Valid 11am – 6pm daily (not including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Dine-in only.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Max. 3 Groupons per table.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Valid at Strawberry Forever Dessert Café (012-405 8151).
Like a house-broken Chihuaha, cheeses are yellowish-brown in colour, bring delight, and are not friendly with lactose intolerants. Delight in today’s Groupon: for RM19, you get a strawberry fruit platter and chocolate fondue set (RM25 value), plus coffee and vanilla crème brulee for two (RM12.90 value), inclusive of service charges (RM3.80 value) at Strawberry Forever Dessert Café (RM41.70 total value).
Delinquent dessert foregoers undergo a change of heart, mind, body and taste buds at a sensory-evoking dessert house resplendently overlooking blue seas to contrast red sauce drizzles. Part lips at the sight of a strawberry chocolate fondue, constructed with fresh strawberries from the cold heights of Cameron Highlands and served at a temperature compliant with international safety standards. Assured of security, pairs of mouths can move on to a coffee and vanilla crème brulee, built to last seconds with a rich custard base and overflowing with coffee and vanilla essence. In the unlikely event that dessert is not sufficient to stay wavering attention; diners may turn seaward to gaze upon lapping waves whilst eating, or can also choose to do some handheld surfing on the in-house Wi-Fi network.
Phone: 012-405 8151
Lovers of strawberries should drop by Strawberry Forever Dessert Cafe. It is located beside Burger King facing the sea. The cafe is a Hong Kong based franchise offering fusion desserts as well as western cuisine, japanese cuisine, and hot pots. – Apr 11, 2011
just had my lunch with my friend & her hubby... great lunch... cool place to hang out!!! plenty choices of dessert to choose... nyummmm~~~ =) – Jan 21, 2011
They do provide various of foods, desserts, drinks and also set lunch and set dinner. Student also able to get special discount here. – Aug 16, 2011