[62% Off] 2-Course Grilled Western Meal at Sticks Fire Bistro for RM28 instead of RM73. Pork-free
- Choose BBQ grilled lamb shoulder with mint sauce, grilled rib eye steak with black pepper sauce or grilled chicken with black pepper sauce.
- Served with 2 scoops of homemade ice-cream.
- Meat marinated with in-house seasoning and grilled on bamboo sticks.
- Hawaiian-themed restaurant with rooftop view of Penang Bridge and Pulau Jerejak.
- Redemption period: Oct 18, 2011 – Jan 18, 2012.
- Valid 5pm – 10pm daily (not including eve of and public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Service charges included.
- For dine-in only.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Printed voucher required for redemption.
- Valid at Sticks Fire Bistro (04-6466611 / 016-4126611)
Meat is an essential food group just like vegetables, fruits and pink cotton candy. Keep dietary bases covered with today’s Groupon: for RM28, you get a two-course Western meal at Sticks Fire Bistro in Queensbay Mall, Penang (up to RM73 total value). Meal consists of:
Duck away to Polynesian nirvana and indulge in bamboolicious barbeques as the bistro grills meaty cuts under a new management. Flustered lambkins offer a glimpse of shoulder, marinated overnight in secret seasoning for optimum nibbling pleasure. Carnivorous gourmands may opt for rib eye steak or grilled chicken, also served with dollops of coleslaw and greens to appease phantom maternal niggling. All meaty morsels spend the day sunbathing on beds of bamboo, infusing fleshy innards with fragrant evergreen memories. End feasting on a saccharine note with scoops of homemade ice-cream, best enjoyed on rooftops while offering critique to parallel parkers on streets below. While not offered with this Groupon, Sticks Fire Bistro also serves Hawaiian-themed cocktails which serve as excellent accessories for patrons preening at pool tables.
Sticks Fire Bistro does not serve pork, but offers alcohol on its menu.
Phone: 04-646 6611 / 016-412 6611
BBQ grilled lamb shoulder with mint sauce
Grilled rib eye steak with black pepper sauce
Grilled chicken with black pepper sauce
Sticks Fire Bistro has been featured in The Star.
Still unclear? Discuss this discount
The designs will makes us feel like a little of Balinese style with solid wood furnishings around the entire outdoor area….Occasionally we were greeted with cool island breeze from afar while we comfortably sit at the open spaced are to enjoy a glass of cold drink with my other half. – December 29, 2009.
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in Malaysia
Further deals in other categories
Bayan Lepas, Penang 11900