[59% Off] 3-course Authentic Nyonya Meal for 2 people at Sri Batik Nyonya Café for RM29.90 instead of RM73.40 (only RM14.95 per person)
- Recognised as Best Food Outlet 2011 by Taiwanese celebrity chef Chen Hong.
- Gulai tumis fish, ayam pongteh, mixed vegetables with scallops, and spring roll.
- Includes 2 bowls of white rice.
- Authentic Nyonya cuisine.
- Prepared by chef with 7 years of experience.
- Redemption period: Mar 28, 2012 – Apr 28, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Mar 19, 2012 – Apr 25, 2012.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be done at least 1 day prior to booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid noon (12pm) – 3pm / 6pm – 10pm daily (not including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Limit 1 voucher per table.
- Additional dining partners advised to order additional dishes.
- Non-Halal restaurant.
- Dine-in only.
- Printed voucher required upon redemption.
- Valid at Sri Batik Nyonya Café (04-228 8919).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
During the 15th century, ethnics hailed from different lands crossed paths and began to exchange cultures, dialects and secret handshakes. Relive past eras with today’s Groupon: for RM29.90, you get a three-course authentic Nyonya meal for two people at Sri Batik Nyonya Café in New World Park, Georgetown (RM73.40 value).
Adventurous duos can take the next boat ride to discover traditional peranakan sceneries while fish bathe in gulai oceans to prep up for the arrival of mouth-watering ayam pongteh. Fuse grounded greens of broccoli, cauliflower, carrot, cabbage and mushroom with surprised scallops as beady rice grains escape from bowls to accompany greedy gulpers on spring roll sightseeing and mountain climbing.
Phone: 04-228 8919
Facebook: Nyonya Sri Batik
Gulai tumis fish
Mixed vegetables with scallops
Sri Batik Nyonya Café was recognised as the Best Food Outlet 2011 by Taiwanese celebrity chef Chen Hong.
Beyond this door is a densely decorated restaurant of authentic Nyonya style, probably because the owner himself is a private collector of antiques as well, so it really feels as though you have travelled through time and space into the Baba Nyonya cultural heritage… – May 5, 2011
Ask a Question