[40% Off] Slipper Lobster Set with Nasi Ulam + Kerabu at Sri Batik Nyonya Café in New World Park, Penang. Choose for 2 (RM25) OR 4 (RM48) people
- Redemption period: Jan 17, 2012 – Feb 17, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jan 8, 2012 – Feb 15, 2012.
- Min. 2 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be done at least 1 day prior to reservation or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid Noon(12pm) – 3pm / 6pm – 10pm daily (not including public holidays).
- Not valid: Jan 22, 2012 – Jan 24, 2012 & Feb 13, 2012 – Feb 14, 2012.
- Limited to 1 voucher per table.
- Sharing is allowed.
- Dine-in only.
- Service charges not applicable.
- Printed voucher required upon redemption.
- Non-halal restaurant.
- May buy and use many.
- Valid at Sri Batik Nyonya Café (04-228 8919)
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
slippers are irrefutably the most comfortable of foot-wears, attempts to make
them staple edibles tend to yield chewy and tasteless results. Avoid mouthful
mistakes with today’s Groupon: a slipper lobster set with nasi ulam and traditional Nyonya kerabu from Sri
Batik Nyonya Café in New World Park, Penang. Choose from:
Slipper Lobster Set for 2 people for RM25 (RM42 value):
- 2 pieces of fresh slipper lobsters baked in traditional sambal.
- Nasi ulam for 2 people with 20 types of herbs and spices, dried prawns and salted fish.
- Kerabu Bok Nee Chicken for 2 people.
Slipper Lobster Set for 4 people for RM48 (RM80 value):
- 4 pieces of fresh slipper lobsters baked in traditional sambal.
- Nasi ulam for 4 people with 20 types of herbs and spices, dried prawns and salted fish.
- Kerabu Bok Nee Chicken for 4 people.
benefactors bypass flying sole protectors to dine on swimming slipper lobsters
baked in traditional spices and not ill gotten happy fumes. Daily dosage of
carbs and happiness is fulfilled with nasi ulam peppered with various
herbs and spices as dehydrated singing shrimps and high-blood pressure fins
accompany in background harmonies. Fun fellows flock furiously for fresh Nyonya style kerabu while carousing in
classy settings and whiffling Wi-Fi waves.
Phone: 04-228 8919
Facebook: Nyonya Sri Batik
Still unclear? Discuss this discount
Beyond this door is a densely decorated restaurant of authentic Nyonya style, probably because the owner himself is a private collector of antiques as well, so it really feels as though you have travelled through time and space into the Baba Nyonya cultural heritage… – May 5, 2011