[Up to 38% Off] Sarawakian Lalapan Fried Chicken / Fish OR Spicy Chicken Curry Belacan + Free Flow of Soup and Drinks at Silk Pub & Café for 2 (RM18) / 4 (RM32) People. From RM8 per person
- Choose between spicy chicken curry belacan, or lalapan chicken or fish.
- Low fat spicy chicken curry belacan made without coconut milk.
- Lalapan fried chicken or fish with Sarawakian style sambal belacan and vegetables.
- Includes rice plus free flow of soup and drinks.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: Jul 24, 2012 – Oct 24, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jul 13, 2012 – Oct 21, 2012.
- Min. 1 day prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made by 11am during the day of original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid Mon – Sat: 11am – 3pm (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Valid for dine-in and takeaway.
- Non-Halal restaurant.
- Government tax included. No service charges.
- Valid at Silk Pub & Café: 012-651 5632 (Call Mon – Sat: 11am – 8pm).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
When faced with tough decisions, one often has to abandon the least favourite doughnut. Today’s Groupon offers holistic dining with a Sarawakian set lunch from Silk Pub & Café in Pulau Tikus, Penang. Choose from:
- Meal for 2 people for RM18 instead of RM25.60 (only RM9 per person)
- Meal for 4 people for RM32 instead of RM51.20 (only RM8 per person)
Meal for 2 people includes:
Hungry humans released from office dens for mid-afternoon meals satiate themselves with Sarawakian style set lunches. Diet hoppers placate consciences with spicy chicken curry belacan, while the rest of humanity undertake fried chicken or fish with sambal belacan, tofu and gratuitous greeneries. Each set comes with a side of rice and free flow of soup and drinks, inclusive of obligatory belt loosening. Diners flock in twos and fours to dine with pleasant physical company and exhilarating virtual equivalents via available Wi-Fi.
Phone: 012-651 5632 (Call Mon – Sat: 11am – 8pm)