[Up to 47% Off] Bak Kut Teh + Vinegar Pork Leg + Baby Cabbage + Herbal Jelly at Rou Gu Cha King for 2 (RM26) / 4 (RM42) People. From RM10.50 per person
- Bak kut teh meal for 2 or 4 people.
- Soup based bak kut teh cooked with herbs, spices, sticky pork, meatballs, mushrooms, and bean curd.
- Includes vinegar pork leg dish, baby cabbage, rice, and herbal jelly dessert.
- Air-conditioned indoor dining.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: Aug 7, 2012 – Oct 7, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jul 28, 2012 – Oct 6, 2012.
- Min. 1 day prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- No rescheduling allowed upon confirmation of booking.
- Valid 11am – 9.30pm daily (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Limit 1 Groupon per receipt.
- Non-Halal restaurant.
- Dine-in only.
- Sharing allowed.
- Service charges included. No Government tax.
- Valid at Rou Gu Cha King: 012-428 5204 (Call 11am – 9.30pm daily)
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Meat lovers have devised countless ways of enjoying meat including soaking meat in soup, making meatballs, and eating meat. Today’s Groupon meets meat lovers with a bak kut teh meal at Rou Gu Cha King, valid at Gurney Plaza. Choose from:
- Meal for 2 people for RM26 instead of RM46 (only RM13 per person)
- Meal for 4 people for RM42 instead of RM78.70 (only RM10.50 per person)
Meal for 2 people includes:
Meal for 4 people includes:
Forceful fangs tear into bak kut teh meal brimming with sticky pork, meatballs, mushrooms, and bean curd drenched with rich herbal soup. Dig into pig trotters infused with vinegar, ginger, and soy sauce while interspersing meaty morsels with herbivorous mouthfuls of baby cabbage and rice. Satiating sweet cravings, patrons load up on herbal jellies drizzled with honey while gadgets swim in Wi-Fi waves without goggles.
Phone: 012-428 5204 (Call 11am – 9.30pm daily)
Facebook: Rou Gu Cha King