[52 % Off] 5-Course Bak Kut Teh Meal for 2 people at rou gu cha KING, Gurney Plaza for RM24 instead of RM50.30 (only RM12 per person)
- Soup based and spicy dry Bak kut teh cooked with herbs, spices, meatballs, mushrooms and beancurd.
- Crispy deep fried chicken dumplings.
- Includes baby cabbage with oyster sauce and 2 servings of herbal jelly with honey drizzle.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: Dec 6, 2011 – Feb 6, 2012.
- Booking period: Nov 27, 2011 – Feb 5, 2012.
- Min. 1 day prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be done at least 1 day prior to original booking date, or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid 11am – 9.30pm daily (including public holidays).
- Not valid on Dec 25, 2011, Jan 1, 2012 and Jan 22, 2012 – Jan 27, 2012.
- May buy and use many.
- Limit 1 Groupon per table.
- Service and Government tax charges included.
- Dine-in only.
- Non-Halal restaurant.
- Valid at rou gu cha KING (012-428 5204/ 04-261 2204).
Keeping a pig as a pet is more hazardous to the animal than it is to the owner, having to keep an eye out for stalking bottles of sauce and woks that are quick to temper. Placate your pets’ enemies with today’s Groupon: for RM24, you get a Bak Kut Teh set for two people (RM45.70 value), inclusive of 10% service and Government charge (RM4.60 value), from rou gu cha KING in Gurney Plaza, Penang (RM50.30 total value). Set includes:
Indulge in slippery sips of herb and spice infused bak kut teh soup and the dry and spicy Gan Rou Gu Cha littered with pork mushrooms, meatballs and beancurd for full bodied flavour. Chopsticks challenge snickering soup spoons by picking on rice grains and deep fried dumplings, intermittently dipping the crunchy comestible into Thai chilli sauce for heat. Appease fibre and guilty consciences with portions of baby cabbage with oyster sauce and the occasional clingy cabbage parentage. Top off meals with spoonfuls of bittersweet herbal jellies drizzled with honey. Meals can be shared with a friend, colleague or with one’s alter ego while leeching off Wi-Fi connectivity to cyber stalk second-hand peers.
Phone: 012-428 5204
Facebook: Rou Gu Cha King