[30% Off] A Taste of Malaysia Buffet Dinner at Revolving Restaurant, Bayview Hotel Georgetown for RM39 instead of RM55.70. Pork-free. Limited Groupons
- Buffet dinner with Malaysian favourites at 4-star Bayview Hotel Georgetown.
- 360° revolving rooftop landmark restaurant with a scenic view of Penang.
- Mutton vindaloo, nasi dagang, singgang ikan tongkol, nasi hujan panas, yong tau foo and more.
- Soups, appetisers, salads and more.
- Dessert: ice-cream, pudding, jelly and tropical fruits.
- Live band performance Tuesdays to Thursdays.
- Free Wi-Fi.
- Redemption period: Apr 24, 2012 – Jul 24, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Apr 12, 2012 – Jul 21, 2012.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be done at least 1 day prior to booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid Tue – Thu: 6.30pm – 10.30pm (not including public holidays)
- May buy and use many.
- Groupon not valid for use with on-going promotions.
- Government tax and service charges included.
- Sharing is not allowed.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Dine-in only.
- Valid at Revolving Restaurant: 04-263 3161 (call 11am – 6pm daily)
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Buffets are apt examples of how more is less as more food means less sharing and dinner conversation. Indulge in abundance with today’s Groupon: for RM39, you get ‘A Taste of Malaysia’ buffet dinner (RM55.68 value) at Bayview Hotel Revolving Restaurant in Georgetown.
Click here to see menu rotations (subject to change).
Quench quaint quests through local seas at Penang’s landmark 360° revolving rooftop restaurant with each full rotation completing in 45 minutes, offering scenic views of of the whole island at the 4-star venue. Gulp down judgement on mountainous portions as mutton vindaloo, singgang ikan tongkol, yong tau foo, gulai nangk, and more delectable foods shift dietary pyramids. Cultural enlightenment may be further sought with ice-cream, pudding, and more or through live band serenades from Tuesdays to Thursdays, 7.45pm – 8.30pm.
Bayview Hotel Georgetown does not serve pork, but offers alcohol on its menu.