[Up to 67% Off] Authentic Malay Cuisine + Fruit Juice at Restoran Malay Cuisine D’Dapor Express. Choose 3-Course for 2 People (RM22) / 4-Course for 4 People (RM33). From only RM8.25 per person. Pork-free
- Authentic Malay cuisine for 2 or 4 people.
- Ayam panggang seri tanjung, ikan goreng bawang putih berkicap, kari ayam kampung Melayu, and more.
- Includes apple, honeydew, orange, or watermelon juice.
- Indoor air-conditioned dining space.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: Mar 13, 2012 – May 13, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Mar 3, 2012 – May 11, 2012.
- Min. 2 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be done at least 1 day prior to reservation or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid 11am – 3pm / 6pm – 10pm daily (including public holiday).
- May buy and use many.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Service charges included. No Government tax.
- Sharing allowed.
- Dine-in only.
- Valid at Restoran Malay Cuisine D’Dapor Express (04-262 9323).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Known for their inability to survive during economic downturns, the self-sacrificing chicken is always paying with an arm and a leg. Today’s Groupon feeds more for less with an authentic Malay cuisine, inclusive of service charges at Restoran Malay Cuisine D’Dapor Expressin Georgetown, Penang. Choose from:
- 3-course meal for 2 people for RM22 instead of RM45.50 (only RM11 per person)
- 4-course meal for 4 people for RM33 instead of RM99.10 (only RM8.25 per person)
Famished culturist embark on gastronomic escapades mouth first, partaking on authentic Malay dishes prepared for two such as ayam panggang seri tanjung, sambal kangkung belacan, and gado-gado sayang-sayang. While duo diners go through assigned shares, parties of four may feast different allotments such as ulam-ulaman, ikan goreng bawang putih berkicap, kari ayam kampung Melayu, and kacang panjang bersambal. As hunger takes leaves of absence, well-indulged patrons may toast to a hearty meal over drinks in four flavours before retreating to virtual space on available Wi-Fi.
Restoran Malay Cuisine D’Dapor Express does not serve pork or alcohol on its menu.
Phone: 04-262 9323
Ulam-ulaman & Kacang panjang bersambal
Sambal kangkung belacan & Ikan goring bawang putih berkicap
Ayam pangang Seri Tanjung, Kari ayam kampung Melayu & Gado-gado sayang-sayang.
Orange, Watermelon, Apple & Honey Dew
Meal for 2
Meal for 4
Ask a Question
Kari Ayam Kampung Melayu (Traditional Malay Chicken Curry – RM12.80++/RM22.80++) was quite tasty. The dish has thick gravy somewhat like the Nyonya Curry Kapitan Chicken minus the strong taste of Kaffir lime leaves. – May 29, 2011.