[Up to 80% Off] 4 Sessions of Introductory Cha Cha, Rumba, Jive, and Waltz Dance Classes from Raymond School of Dancing for 1 (RM18) / 2 (RM28) People. From RM14 per person
- 4 sessions of Cha Cha, Rumba, Jive, and Waltz.
- 1-hour per class taught by experienced trainers.
- Suitable for beginners.
- Certification by the Imperial Society of Teachers of Dancing from the UK provided upon passing an optional examination.
- Redemption period: Aug 5, 2012 – Oct 5, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jul 25, 2012 – Sep 28, 2012.
- Min. 7 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- No rescheduling allowed upon confirmation of booking.
- Valid Mon – Fri: 8pm – 10pm (not including public holidays).
- Customers are advised to call ahead to enquire about class availability and suitable timing.
- Limit 1 per person. May buy many as gifts.
- For first-time customers only.
- Participants are advised to bring own dancing shoes or other shoes appropriate for this activity.
- Participants may opt to enrol for an examination by the Imperial Society of Teacher or Dancing (UK) at an additional fee of RM100 – RM200. Participants who pass the examination will be awarded with a certificate.
- Max. 25 participants per class.
- Valid at Raymond School of Dancing: 019-416 6955 (Call Mon – Fri: 2pm – 7pm, not including public holidays).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Dancing is a form of exercise often requiring the flexibility and dedication to first get out of bed. Today’s Groupon puts muscles to work with four sessions of introductory Cha Cha, Rumba, Jive, and Waltz dance classes from Raymond School of Dancing in Georgetown. Choose from:
- Class for 1 person for RM18 instead of RM70
- Class for 2 people for RM28 instead of RM140 (only RM14 per person)
- 1-hour introductory Cha Cha class
- 1-hour introductory Rumba class
- 1-hour introductory Jive class
- 1-hour introductory Waltz class
Restless individuals flex feet and hyperactive minds in creative choreographies, learning dance moves and grooves like Cha Cha, Rumba, Jive, and Waltz. One hour classes cater to beginners, self-inspired dancers, and tag-along friends with no dancing history or knowledge in the history of dancing as expert trainers impart fluid steps, tips, and awkward dance moves. Move devotees may opt for an optional exam, securing certification by the Imperial Society of Teachers of Dancing from the UK upon successful completion of the exam to the approval of cheering crowds.
Examination fees of RM100 – RM200 is not included with this Groupon. Participants are advised to bring own dancing shoes or other shoes appropriate for this activity.
Phone: 019-416 6955 (Call Mon – Fri: 2pm – 7pm, not including public holidays)
Raymond School of DancingLot 31C, 3rd Floor, Abu Siti Lane
Georgetown, Penang 11400