[53% Off] 5-Course Penang-Style Fish Head Curry Set for 2 People at Pen Mutiara Restaurant for RM28 instead of RM60 (Only RM14 per person). Halal
- Penang-style fish head curry in traditional claypot.
- Served with ayam kunyit, kangkung belacan, omelette, dessert and drinks.
- Fresh fish from nearby Batu Maung jetty.
- Additional 20% off a la carte menu.
- Redemption period: Nov 15, 2011 – Feb 15, 2012.
- Booking period: Nov 6, 2011 – Feb 14, 2012.
- Min. 1 day prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made 2 hours prior to reservation or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid weekdays: 5pm – 8pm.
- Valid weekends: 11am – 1pm / 5pm – 8pm.
- Open on public holidays.
- Limit 2 per person for self and as gifts.
- Dine-in only.
- Halal restaurant.
- Service charge and Government tax included.
- Valid at Pen Mutiara Restaurant (04-626 4615 / 04-626 1084).
Prolonged home dining unleashes the cave man within – him who drinks milk from bottles, gnaws meat off the bone and charges after pet hamsters with butter knives. Reconnect with civilization with today’s Groupon: for RM28, you get a five-course Penang-style fish head curry set meal for two people (RM60 value) at Pen Mutiara Restaurant in Bayan Lepas, Penang. Meal consists of:
Feast on rich Penang-style fish head curries, a potent concoction inducing red snappers to emerge from yon jetties to leap headfirst into spiced nirvana. As oceanic occupants wallow in heated clay saunas, greedy gourmands turn attentions to turmeric chicken, spicy water spinach and onions playing hide-and-seek in fluffy omelettes. Comestible channels are soothed with fruity irrigations while sugary surprises reprogram mouthpieces to emit continuous loops of oohs and aahs. Customers also enjoy an additional 20% off on a la carte menu items, ideal for further bonding experiences with freshly delivered squids, prawns, shellfish and bottled love notes.
Phone: 04-626 4615 / 04-626 1084
Our main dish is the Curry Fish Head; what a giant sized fish head! The curry is a bit stronger in sourness and this gives a refreshing taste, especially goes well with the fresh fish head. Luckily, the big fish head doesn't taste hard and yet the meat is juicy and tender. – Mar 19, 2011.