[30% Off] Chinese New Year's Eve International Buffet Dinner with Yee Sang at 4-Star Paradise Sandy Beach Resort for RM55 instead of RM78.88. Halal. Limited Groupons
eve international buffet dinner on January 22, 2012 at Laguna Ballroom with:
- Salads, canapés, hors d’oeuvres, sushi, sashimi, mussels, cold meat and seafood platter
- Wide array of dressings, relishes and condiments
- Soup with garlic bread, cheesy bread, rolls and butter
- Char siew chicken, roast duck, teriyaki salmon, black pepper prawns, ju hoo char and more
- Yee sang with condiments
- Roast whole lamb with mint sauce, mustard and rosemary jus
- Desserts including ginger chocolate brulee, Chinese cookies, fruit trifle and more
- Redemption date: Jan 22, 2012
- Valid 7pm - 10.30pm at Laguna Ballroom (Level 3), Paradise Sandy Beach Resort.
- Bookings must be made between Jan 17, 2012 – Jan 19, 2012
- Min. 3 days prior booking required.
- No rescheduling allowed.
- Limit 1 per person. May buy many as gifts.
- Limit 10 vouchers per table.
- Groups with 10 Groupons per booking may reserve a table for themselves. Bookings subject to availability.
- Groups with less than 10 Groupons may be required to share tables.
- Groupon valid for 1 person only.
- Dine-in only.
- Halal restaurant.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Valid at Paradise Sandy Beach Resort: 04-899 9999 (Calling hours: Mon - Fri: 9am - 5pm).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
771 B.C., the Zhou Dynasty fell at the hands of nomadic warriors, weakened by
fight-filled royal reunion dinners with mothers and daughter-in-laws, husbands
and concubines, and carriage horsemen and faulty GPS systems. Clear consciences
with today’s Groupon: for RM55, you get a Chinese New Year eve international
buffet reunion dinner (RM78.88 value) at Paradise Sandy Beach Resort in Tanjung Bungah.
Click here to see full menu.
With weary grandmothers retiring woks and trusty packets of MSG, families and friends make a beeline for buffet lines, piling plates high with roast lamb, char siew chicken and black pepper prawns while salads and greens are forgiven for past grievances with a baptism of honey fruit and Cajun dressing. Metaphors and mixed marriages intermingle freely in fusion pastures with apple crumbles and Chinese pancakes taking a cue side by side at dessert stations, singing sweet songs of kumbaya and temptation. Round up a rousing ragtag team of relatives for reservations of tables for ten, though single sustenance may be enjoyed with strangers and future lovers, as love at first sight moments are immortalised with eyes drawn upwards by jaunty yee sang strands.Phone: 04-899 9999 (Mon - Fri: 9am - 5pm)
Ask a question