[57% Off] 4-course Authentic Nyonya Meal for 2 people at Nyonya Breeze Desire for RM32 instead of RM73.60. From RM16 per person
- Authentic Nyonya cuisine.
- Dishes include Jiu Hu Char with lettuce leaves, Sambal Goreng and Kari Kapitan Chicken.
- Comes with 2 servings of rice and soup of the day.
- Air-conditioned and al fresco dining areas.
- Redemption period: Sep 25, 2012 – Dec 23, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Sep 9, 2012 – Dec 22, 2012.
- Min. 1 day prior booking. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made 1 day prior to original booking or Groupon is forfeited.
- Valid Mon – Sun: 11am – 3pm / 6pm – 10pm (not including eve of public holidays and public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Dine-in only.
- Non-Halal restaurant.
- Service charges included.
- Food dishes subject to availability. Food may be substituted with dishes of similar value.
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption.
- Valid at Nyonya Breeze Desire: 04-899 9058 (Call Mon – Sun: 11am – 3pm / 6pm – 10pm, not including eve of public holidays and public holidays).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Food is a basic human need, just like water, air and limited edition figurines from fast food outlets. Brush up on survival instincts with today’s Groupon: for RM32, you get a four-course authentic Nyonya meal for two people at Nyonya Breeze Desire in Penang (up to RM73.60 total value). Meal includes:
Strips of cuttlefish battle with porcine slices for palate dominance, while herbaceous medleys of carrots, cabbage and onions cheer on from lettuce lounges. Peranakan pan pitchers then whip up spice-laced concoctions of prawns, eggplant and cashew nuts, fortifying gastro chambers for further fiery battles. As day turns to night and pallors flush crimson, add a dash of excitement to ho hum rice grains with generous servings of rich chicken curry. Punctuate each comestible juncture with soupy sips, containing ingredients dependent on the whims of the chef and meat seasons.
Phone: 04-899 9058 (Call Mon – Sun: 11am – 3pm / 6pm – 10pm, not including eve of public holidays and public holidays).
Kari Kapitan Chicken
Jiu Hu Char
News Nyonya Breeze Desire has been featured in Food Buzz.
“The starter was a plateful of jiu hu char or stir-fried sengkuang (RM13.90) served with fresh lettuce and sambal belacan. The gravy had hints of mushroom, carrot and dried squid. All in all, a perfect dish. Kari Kapitan is a classic chicken curry with emphasis on lemongrass, kaffir lime leaves and coconut milk. The rich full-bodied gravy was not too spicy, and it was an excellent complement to white rice.” – July 12, 2011.
–C K Lam
“The belacan dish was something unique and unusual. This was the first time we forgot to find out the actual name of the dish as we were observing the dish for some time while Huat Koay was taking the photos. The presentation wise did not appeal to us but the moment you put it into your mouth, wow!! This is great stuff, of course mainly due to the strong, pungent smell of belacan. Somehow this dish was quite addictive.” – Sep 29, 2008
–Penang Tua Pui