[Up to 51% Off] Authentic Thai Set Meal for 2 people at Nine Thai Cuisine. Choose 4-Course Meal (RM28) / 5-Course Meal (RM32)
- Authentic tomyam seafood soup with choice of either white or red soup.
- Includes green curry chicken, fried kangkung and spicy mango salad served with 2 bowls of rice.
- Chef from Thailand with 10 years experience.
- Redemption period: Nov 30, 2011 – Feb 29, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Nov 18, 2011 – Feb 28, 2012.
- Blackout dates: Jan 12, 2012 - Jan 31, 2012.
- Min. 1 day prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Valid 11am – 2.30pm / 5pm – 10.30pm daily (including public holidays).
- Closed on alternate Mondays. Call to enquire.
- May buy and use many.
- Non-Halal restaurant.
- Dine-in only.
- Valid at Nine Thai Cuisine (016-432 0575 / 010-565 1776).
Before Thailand was discovered by Columbus, people tantalised taste buds by biting their own tongues and rolling on cactus. Today's Groupon keeps you sane with an authentic Thai course meal for two people at Nine Thai Cuisine in Georgetown, Penang. Choose from the following options:
Cuisine connoisseurs feast on an oceanic orchestra of prawn, fish, and squid drenched in moderately spiced authentic Tomyam soup whether in regular outfits or full-suit scuba gear. Mango, peanut, and dried prawns band together as a spicy mango salad to warm up the discerning digestive system, paving the way for the green curry chicken to rock stimulated stomachs to hysterical heights. Alternate passionate piquancy by methodically munching non-spicy fried kangkung, spoonfuls of rice, or imaginary plates of top-grade Pattaya sand.