[43% Off] 2-Course Authentic Thai Set Meal + Lemongrass Drink at Nine Thai Cuisine for RM13 instead of RM23
- Choose fried dry pork with spicy Thai sauce, Massaman chicken curry or mixed vegetables.
- Served with tom yam seafood soup, rice and lemongrass drink.
- Thai chef with 10 years experience.
- Redemption period: Oct 18, 2011 – Dec 18, 2011.
- Bookings must be made between Oct 7, 2011 – Dec 17, 2011.
- Min. 1 day prior booking. Bookings subject to availability.
- Valid 11am – 2.30pm / 5pm – 10.30pm daily (including public holidays).
- Closed on alternate Mondays, call to enquire.
- May buy and use many.
- 1 Groupon valid for 1 person. No sharing allowed.
- Dine-in only.
- Service charges included.
- Non-Halal restaurant.
- Valid at Nine Thai Cuisine (016-432 0575 / 010-565 1776).
Thai food is known for its peppy piquancy, a flavour only replicable through the beautiful whims of a summer girl, or by being struck by lightning in a pepper plantation. Get safely thunderstruck with today’s Groupon: for RM13, you get a two-course authentic Thai set meal at Nine Thai Cuisine in Penang (up to RM21 total value). Meal consists of:
Spice-starved foodists dip a tentative toe into zesty waters with the moderately spiced tom yam seafood soup; a medley of ocean occupants and edible fungi. Put heat-addled brains to the test, deliberating on the scientific and aesthetic properties of seared pork, curried chicken and herbaceous homies. Flaming food channels are calmed throughout with liquid lemongrass, fortifying inner bastions for renewed daredevil dining.
Phone: 016-432 0575 / 010-565 1776
Facebook: Nine Thai Restaurant
Salted chicken knead
Tom yam seafood soup