[Up to 71% Off] Express Mani-Pedi + Foot Mask + Foot Soak for 1 (RM28) / 2 (RM50) People. From RM25 per person. For men / women
- Express mani-pedi includes shaping, buffing and nail polish application.
- Whitening, detoxifying or firming foot masks with milk, floral or ginger foot soaks.
- Choose from 1,000 OPI colours.
- Get 10% discount on non-package services.
- Redemption period: Aug 7, 2012 – Nov 7, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jul 28, 2012 – Nov 6, 2012.
- Min. 1 day prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 6 hours prior to original bookings or Groupon will be forfeited. Groupon will be forfeited in the case of no show.
- Valid from Tue – Sun: 11am – 9pm (including public holidays).
- Limit 1 per person. May buy many as gifts.
- Male customers must be accompanied by a female companion.
- Valid at Nail Talk: 04-229 9678 (Call Tue – Sun: 11am – 9pm).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Contrary to popular belief, early man did not frequently have his finger on the pulse of things due to chipped nails, rough hands and having his finger in every pie. Today’s Groupon restores pride in pointers with an express mani-pedi session at Nail Talk in Georgetown, Penang. Choose from:
- Package for 1 person for RM28 instead of RM87
- Package for 2 people for RM50 instead of RM174 (only RM25 per person)
- 5-min foot soak
- 15-min foot mask
- 20-min express manicure
- 30-min express pedicure
While lips and throats are awash in sips of tea, sock snugglers rid selves of aquaphobia as they descend into foot soaks infused with milk, lavender, rose or ginger. Nails are rescued from the depths and swiftly shaped, buffed and coloured in one of a thousand OPI shades before masks are applied to walkers prone to stilettoes, sandals and other sadomasochistic bondage gear. Patrons also get RM20 cash vouchers valid for products on the same visit, and services on the next visit.
Phone: 04-229 9678 (Call Tue – Sun: 11am – 9pm)