[50% Off] Classic Mani-Pedi + Peppermint Foot Scrub with Callus Removal for RM40 instead of RM80. For men / women
- 150 O.P.I. colours to choose from.
- Peppermint food scrub removes dead skin cells.
- Mani-pedi moisturises skin.
- Get 50% off Japan Nail Gel Colour.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Redemption period: Aug 4, 2011 – Oct 4, 2011.
- Bookings must be made between Jul 27, 2011 – Oct 2, 2011.
- 2 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Valid: 10.30am – 9.30pm daily (not including public holidays).
- Last appointment: 8pm.
- May buy and use many.
- Removal of prior gel polish subject to a RM40 fee. Removal of prior gel polish done by Marvellous Nail subject to a RM25 fee.
- Male customers required to top up RM10.
Bending the laws of physics, a group of 10th century mimes invented fridges to store paint only to realise they were colour blind. Revel in the gift of sight and colours with today’s Groupon: for RM40, you get a classic manicure (RM35 value) and pedicure with foot scrub and callus removal (RM45 value) from Marvellous Nail in Penang (RM80 total value).
In a process lasting up to 90-minutes, nail nihilists remove yesterday’s coats off finger guards before customers choose a new O.P.I. hue for their nails. Overgrown digit summits are cut and shaped as talons are soaked with sea salt. Aestheticians perform cuticle oil treatment on toes, moisturising the area before a peppermint scrub drags expired skin to the cleaners. Moisturising lotion is then applied on feet as a massage rubs it in, with the entire process repeated for feral fingers, minus the scrub. Customers may opt for Japan Gel Colour nail polish at 50% off for a set of ten nails (RM35 instead of RM70), which has a Gelish effect and lasts up to three weeks with no chipping.
Phone: 04-261 8868