[Up to 54% Off] ‘Buddha Jump Over the Wall’ Soup at Maple Palace Restaurant. For 1 (RM55) / 2 (RM100) / 4 (RM190) / 8 (RM360) People. From RM45 per person. Includes Abalone, Sea Cucumber, Dried Scallop, and More
- ‘Buddha Jump Over the Wall’ soup for 1, 2, 4, or 8 people.
- Soup includes abalone, sea cucumber, fish maw, dried scallop, fish stomach, chicken, and dried mushroom.
- Authentic Chinese delicacy with rich flavours.
- No added MSG.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: May 17, 2012 - Jul 17, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between May 6, 2012 – Jul 16, 2012.
- Min. 1 day prior booking required. Booking subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be done at least 4 hours prior to original bookings or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid 12pm – 2.30pm / 6pm – 10pm daily (not including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Non-Halal restaurant.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Sharing not allowed.
- Dine-in only.
- Valid at Maple Palace Restaurant (04-227 9690 / 04-227 4542 / Call: 12pm – 2.30pm / 6pm – 10pm daily, not including public holidays).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Popular methods to go through walls include climbing over it, jumping over it, and walking through the door. Today’s Groupon outsmarts walls with ‘Buddha Jump Over the Wall’ soup at Maple Palace Restaurant in Penang. Choose from the following:
- 1 person: ‘Buddha Jump Over the Wall’ soup for RM55 instead of RM98
- 2 people: ‘Buddha Jump Over the Wall’ soup for RM100 instead of RM196 (only RM50 per person)
- 4 people: ‘Buddha Jump Over the Wall’ soup for RM190 instead of RM392 (only RM47.50 per person)
- 8 people: ‘Buddha Jump Over the Wall’ soup for RM360 instead of RM784 (only RM45 per person)
Soup consists of:
- Sea cucumber
- Fish maw
- Dried scallop
- Fish stomach
- Dried mushroom
- Soup base flavoured with pork rib, ham, and chicken
Diners drink delicious soup ceremoniously called ‘Buddha Jump Over the Wall’ and happily feast on abalone, sea cucumber, fish maw, dried scallop, and more. Made without the use of MSG, sumptuous soup warms stomachs and hearts with a richly flavoured soup base built by pork ribs, ham, and chicken. Wi-Fi waves pamper good gadgets while ample parking space welcomes vehicles and shoes.
Phone: 04-227 9690 / 04-227 4542 (Call: 12pm – 2.30pm / 6pm – 10pm daily, not including public holidays)
Facebook: Maple Palace
The decor is tasteful and quite grand, which is a welcomed addition to the Chinese cuisine dining scene in Penang. – May 12, 2010
– My Food Fetish