[55% Off] Braised 12-Head Abalone with Sea Cucumber at Maple Palace Restaurant for RM26 instead of RM58. Limited Groupons
- Braised 12-head abalone with sea cucumber in brown sauce.
- No added MSG.
- Fine-dining restaurant specialises in Chinese and Cantonese Szechuan food.
- Redemption period: Nov 18, 2011 – Feb 18, 2012.
- Booking period: Nov 9, 2011 – Feb 17, 2012.
- Min. 1 day prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Valid noon (12pm) – 2.30pm / 6pm – 10pm daily (not including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Dine-in only.
- Non-Halal restaurant.
- Service and tax charges included.
- Valid at Maple Palace Restaurant (04-227 9690 / 04-227 4542).
The sea is a treasure trove of delights, from luscious lobsters to precious pearls to obscure sightings of three-headed giant sea monkey movie stars from summer blockbusters. Dish into oceanic pleasures with today’s Groupon: for RM26, you get a braised 12-head abalone with sea cucumber (RM48.70 value) inclusive of 16% service charges and Government tax (RM9.30 value) at Maple Palace Restaurant in Georgetown, Penang (RM58 total value).
Thumb noses at crustaceans and washed up boots, sinking chompers into more affluent aquatic associates. Braised and dished up in brown sauce, 12-head abalones strike up polite conversations with sea cucumbers from across the pond, bonding over mutual desires to avoid MSG and other unsportsmanlike behaviour. An elegant display of peachy pink refinement, establishments are ideal for the courting of future employers and the daughters of future employers. While not offered with this Groupon, vegetarian options are also available upon sudden attacks of dietary consciousness.
Facebook: Maple Palace
Still unclear? Discuss this discount
The decor is tasteful and quite grand, which is a welcomed addition to the Chinese cuisine dining scene in Penang. – May 12, 2010
– My Food Fetish