[Up to 68% Off] Master 4 Full Songs on Ukulele in 4 Lessons for 1 (RM35) / 2 (RM60) People. From RM30 per person
- 4 x 1-hour lessons suitable for beginners (with or without musical background).
- Learn to play Leaving on a Jet Plane, Pumped-up Kicks, Somebody That I Used to Know, and more.
- Lessons conducted in English, Mandarin, Cantonese, Malay, or Hokkien.
- Ukulele provided.
- Instructor with over 6 years of experience.
- Get 10% discount on all ukuleles.
- Redemption period: Sep 1, 2012 – Nov 30, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Aug 8, 2012 – Nov 23, 2012.
- Min. 7 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- No rescheduling allowed once booking form is submitted.
- First lesson must be redeemed by Oct 31, 2012.
- All lessons must be completed within redemption period.
- For full lesson schedule, refer below write-up on the deal page.
- Limit 1 per person. May buy many as gifts.
- Missed classes will not be replaced.
- Min. 6, max. 8 participants per group.
- For first-time customers aged 12 and above only.
- Ukulele provided for use in class only.
- Valid at Manuel Ukulele: 04-228 0728 (Call Tue – Sun: 12pm – 6pm, not including public holidays).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Good music can never be great when heard through bad sound systems, torn speakers, and the neighbour’s opened windows. Today’s Groupon spreads sweet sounds with four ukulele lessons to master four songs at Manuel Ukulele in Georgetown. Choose from:
- Lessons for 1 person for RM35 instead of RM95
- Lessons for 2 people for RM60 instead of RM190 (only RM30 per person)
- Saturday: 3pm – 4pm
- Sunday: 3pm – 4pm / 5.30pm – 6.30pm
- Tuesday: 6pm – 7pm
- Thursday: 6pm – 7pm
- Friday: 5pm – 6pm / 6pm – 7pm
Lips hum and ears drum as fingers flick over musical chords of ukuleles, forming harmonious tunes from modern melodies like Payphone, Pumped-up Kicks, Somebody That I Used to Know, and more. Novices strum against ukulele strands while master maestros pass down musical knowledge and finger coordination tips. Once minds tune into thumping tempos, young protégés show off finger flairs to proud parents and professional orchestras. Participants also get 10% discount on all ukuleles and a 10% profit from playing on the streets.
Participants are required to bring their own stationery.