[54% Off] Hawker Fare OR Steamboat OR Indian Buffet Dinner at The Bungalow, Lone Pine Hotel for RM29.50 instead of RM63.80. Pork-free
- 5-star award-winning hotel restaurant with al fresco beachfront dining.
- Hawker fare includes laksa, fried noodles, satay and other Malaysian street fare.
- Steamboat buffet consists of meats, prawns, crab, squid, cockles and more.
- Indian spread includes mutton curry, naan, pasembor and more.
- 10% discount on all alcoholic and other beverages valid at The Bungalow.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: Jan 17, 2012 – Feb 29, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between: Jan 6, 2012 – Feb 26, 2012.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made 1 day prior to booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid: Mon – Thu: 7pm – 10.30pm (not including eve of public holidays and public holidays).
- Not valid: Jan 23, 2012 – Jan 27, 2012 and Feb 14, 2012.
- May buy and use many.
- Limit 1 voucher per person per visit.
- Dine-in only.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Sharing not allowed.
- Buffet spread subject to weekly menu rotations.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Valid at The Bungalow, Lone Pine Hotel (04-886 8566).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Man often finds himself drawn inexplicably to the sea whether for food, fun or luring fish-tailed serenading maidens. Today’s Groupon staves off waves of hunger: for RM29.50, you get a hawker fare, steamboat or Indian buffet dinner (RM63.80 value) inclusive of service charges and Government tax at The Bungalow, Lone Pine Hotel in Batu Ferringhi. Choose from:
- Monday and Tuesday: Hawker fare buffet
- Wednesday: Steamboat buffet
- Thursday: Indian buffet
Tremulous tummies indulge in cuisine, queues and online questionnaires, as lovelorn waves roll over awaiting sands nearby like a toddler on freshly pressed sheets. Dig into the offerings of the street on Mondays or Tuesdays, titillating palates with satay, laksa, fried noodles and more without the threat of road debris and forced donations to stray cats. Wednesdays herald steamy affairs over soupy tureens and smoky grills with footed and flippered fare, while Thursdays invite spice-starved souls into the passionate embrace of North and South Indian delicacies.
Phone: 04-886 8566
Facebook: Lone Pine Hotel Penang
Winner of Best Boutique Stay: Excellence Award at the Hotel Awards 2011
Still unclear? Discuss this discount
The Bungalow is part of the Lone Pine Hotel in Batu Ferringhi. The setting for the Bungalow is just by a beautiful L-shaped pool and the beach. The food and service are good and this a perfect location for relaxation. – Dec 29, 2011.