[Up to 84% Off] 2-hour Pamper Package: Lymphatic Massage + Foot Soak and Massage + Back Scrub + Sauna. Choose 1 (RM55) / 2 (RM98) People. From RM49 per person. For men / women
- 2-hours pamper package.
- Lymphatic detoxification massage improves blood circulation and helps rids body of toxins.
- Back scrub uses hot spring powder from Taiwan’s Kuan Tzu Ling.
- Includes royal sauna that helps relieve stress and aids detoxification.
- One of Penang’s largest spas (5,000 sq ft).
- Redemption period: Jul 26, 2012 – Oct 26, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jul 16, 2012 – Oct 24, 2012.
- Min. 2 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling (1 time only) must be made at least 1 day prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Groupon will be forfeited in the event of a no-show.
- Valid 10.30am – 7.30pm daily (including public holidays).
- Last appointment: 5pm.
- Limit 1 per person. May buy many as gifts.
- For first-time Malaysian customers only.
- Groupon for 2 people must be redeemed at the same time.
- Results may vary depending on individuals.
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption.
- Valid at Leia Aesthetic Solution: 04-229 3825 / 017-427 2898 (Call 10.30am – 5pm daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Training komodo dragons can be an emotionally challenging task, but the reward lies in the exhilaration of staying alive. Today’s Groupon tends to stressful jobs with a two hour detoxification package with lymphatic massage, back scrub, foot massage, foot soak and sauna from Leia Aesthetics solution in Georgetown, Penang.
- Package for 1 person for RM55 instead of RM302
- Package for 2 people for RM98 instead of RM604 (only RM49 per person)
- 20-minute detoxifying foot soak
- 20-minute professional foot massage
- 45-minutes lymphatic detoxification massage
- 15-minute back scrub
- 20-minute sauna
Pent up toxins and rage find outlets for escape with a detoxification package that caters to tired souls and decrepit soles. Sessions start with a detoxifying foot soak and massage, ensuring health and cleanliness of phalanges. Showing no mercy to toxins, lymphatic massages improve blood circulation of weary bodies affected by overbearing bosses. Hot springs from distant Orients take powdered forms to scrub away dead skin cells from achy backs. Ending the cleansing experience, sauna sessions leave bodies lighter and less inclined to creak.
Phone: 04-229 3825 / 017-427 2898 (Call 10.30am – 5pm daily)
Georgetown, Penang 10250