[Up to 43% Off] Fresh Homemade Dragon Fruit Philadelphia Cheesecake at Lee Khooi’s Homemade Bakery. Choose 300g (RM16) / 600g (RM28)
- Choose 300 or 600 grams homemade dragon fruit Philadelphia cheesecake.
- Uses natural red dragon fruit as core ingredient.
- No flavouring, colouring, and preservatives added.
- Includes candles and “Happy Birthday” tag upon request.
- Redemption period: Aug 1, 2012 – Aug 31, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jul 31, 2012 – Aug 26, 2012.
- Min. 5 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be done at least 3 days prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid 10am – 10pm daily (not including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Pork-free bakery.
- No service charges and Government tax.
- Pick-up and delivery options available.
- Pick-up at Kuta Bali hawker centre / Permata Sports Complex.
- Delivery within Penang island subject to RM10 surcharge.
- Candles and “Happy Birthday” tag available upon request.
- Knife not provided.
- Valid at Lee Khooi’s Homemade Bakery:
- Enquiries: 012-560 1227 (Calling hours: 5pm – 10pm daily)
- Redemption: LeeKhooi@hotmail.com
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
HOW IT WORKS
- Email LeeKhooi@hotmail.com with the email subject ‘Dragon fruit cheesecake (300/600grams) (Groupon)’’ by Aug 26, 2012 with your:
- Name (as per IC)
- Contact details
- Email address
- Preferred date of delivery / pick-up
- Pick-up location (Kuta Bali / Permata Sports Complex)
- Delivery address (for delivery option only)
- Special requests (candles or birthday tag)
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
You will receive a confirmation email within 1 working day.
Like film-making, cheesecake making requires steady hands, expensive materials and the right amount of cheesiness. Today’s Groupon provides solid proof with a homemade dragon fruit Philadelphia cheesecake at Lee Khooi’s Homemade Bakery, with pick-up or delivery in Penang. Choose from:
- 300 grams for RM16 instead of RM28
- 600 grams for RM28 instead of RM48
Fill lives and pockets with a rich confection of goodness as homemade dragon fruit cheesecakes prove an effective epilogue to birthday parties or cold wars. Crumbly goodness sets ground rules for moist mousses to cuddle foundations and tongues while sprinkles of dragon fruits burst myths of cakes being unwholesome. Set aside fibrous diets as homemade cheesecakes contain no flavouring, colouring and preservatives while additional stashes of candles and birthday tags upon request fuel quick responses to any occasions. Lee Khooi’s Homemade Bakery offers a special Privilege Card Programme with benefits such as birthday discounts and those keen on joining may enquire within.
Lee Khooi’s Homemade Bakery does not serve pork or alcohol on its menu.Phone: 012-560 1227 (calling hours: 5pm – 10pm daily)