[Up to 45% Off] 2-Course Korean Meal + Unlimited Side Dishes + Free Flow Tea at Korea Palace for 2 (RM42) or 4 (RM80) People. Choose Fried Pork or Grilled Fish. From RM20 per person
- 2-course meal consists of main course and kimchi jigae.
- Choose either spicy fried pork or grilled fish mackerel.
- Includes rice, 8 unlimited side dishes and free flow tea.
- Includes complimentary Sikhey drinks and watermelon.
- Korean chef with 7 years of experience.
- Redemption period: Aug 14, 2012 – Oct 14, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Aug 3, 2012 – Oct 11, 2012.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be done 1 day prior to intended visit or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid 12pm – 3pm / 6pm – 10.30pm daily (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Sharing allowed if dining partner orders a main dish from the menu.
- Non-Halal restaurant.
- Dine-in only.
- Limited seats available during weekends.
- Walk-in redemption strictly not allowed.
- Service charges included. No Government tax.
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption.
- Valid at Korea Palace: 04-899 7900 (Call 12pm – 3pm / 6pm – 10.30pm daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Like mystery novels, foreign foods delight and surprise with a potential twist at the end. Today’s Groupon eats without ambiguity with a two-course Korean meal at Korea Palace in Penang. Choose from:
- Meal for 2 people for RM42 instead of RM72.60 (only RM21 per person)
- Meal for 4 people for RM80 instead of RM145.20 (only RM20 per person)
As wafting Korean tunes permeate the restaurant premises, obsequious waiters emerge from ceiling rafters and tiny spaces in between walls with fresh plates of Korean morsels for cultural sampling. Choose either the hot spicy fried pork laced with red pepper sauce, or mackerel counterparts succulently grilled on fries supported by wavering political ideologies. Meals are accompanied by kimchi soup of glass noodles, tofu, chilli, mushroom, vegetables and pork, while perpetual hot or cold tea compliments unlimited refillable side dishes for an infinite sea of liquid and comestibles. White rice is included for carbohydrate consumption or indviduals who require constant balance in life and meals.
Phone: 04-899 7900 (Call 12pm – 3pm / 6pm – 10.30pm daily)
Korea PalaceN.28-1-2, Jalan Tanjung Tokong