[38% Off] 2-Course Korean Meal + Unlimited Side Dishes + Free Flow Tea at Korea Palace for RM22 instead of RM35.20. Choose fried pork or grilled fish
- 2-course meal consists of main course and kimchi jigae.
- Choose either spicy fried pork or grilled fish mackerel.
- Includes rice, 8 unlimited side dishes and free flow tea.
- Korean chef with 7 years of experience.
- Redemption period: Nov 22, 2011 – Jan 22, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Nov 12, 2011 – Jan 21, 2012.
- Min. 1 day prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Valid noon (12pm) - 3pm / 6pm - 10.30pm daily (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Sharing allowed if dining partner orders a main dish from the menu.
- Dine-in only.
- Service charges included.
- Valid at Korea Palace (04-899 7900).
Like mystery novels, foreign foods delight and surprise with a potential twist at the end. Eat without ambiguity with today’s Groupon: for RM22, you get a two-course Korean meal at Korea Palace in Penang (RM35.20 value). Meal includes:
As wafting Korean tunes permeate the restaurant premises, obsequious waiters emerge from ceiling rafters and tiny spaces in between walls with fresh plates of Korean morsels for cultural sampling. Choose either the hot spicy fried pork laced with red pepper sauce, or mackerel counterparts succulently grilled on fries supported by wavering political ideologies. Meals are accompanied by kimchi soup of glass noodles, tofu, chilli, mushroom, vegetables and pork, while perpetual hot or cold tea compliments unlimited refillable side dishes for an infinite sea of liquid and comestibles. White rice is included for carbohydrate consumption or indviduals who require constant balance in life and meals.
Phone: 04-899 7900
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in Malaysia
Further deals in other categories
Korea PalaceN.28-1-2, Jalan Tanjung Tokong