[Up to 31% Off] Steamboat Buffet with 23 Side Dishes + Free Flow of Drinks at KOCA Steamboat Restaurant for 2 (RM42) / 3 (RM60) / 4 People (RM79). Pork-free. Limited Groupons
- 23 steamboat sides to choose from.
- Choice of clear chicken or tom yam soup base.
- Includes 5 types of rice and noodles.
- Free flow of Chinese and chrysanthemum tea
- Fresh meat and seafood daily.
- Redemption period: Feb 28, 2012 – April 28, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Feb 18, 2012 – April 25, 2012.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be done at least 1 day prior to booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid 11am – 3pm / 6pm – 11pm daily (not including public holidays).
- Limit 1 per person. May buy many as gifts.
- Dine-in only
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Service charges included.
- Valid at KOCA Steamboat Restaurant (04-226 2334).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Buffets were devised to attest how gastronomic abundance can shape tummies and hearts better than exercising. Today’s Groupon builds solid foundations with an Asian fusion steamboat buffet with free flow of drinks (RM26 value) inclusive of service charge (up to RM11.40 value) from KOCA Steamboat Restaurant in New World Park, Penang. Choose from:
- 2 people: Asian fusion steamboat buffet + free flow of drinks for RM42 instead of RM57.20
- 3 people: Asian fusion steamboat buffet + free flow of drinks for RM60 instead of RM85.80
- 4 people: Asian fusion steamboat buffet + free flow of drinks for RM79 instead of RM114.40
Mucking lips involuntarily mimic seafood counterparts as a selection of 23 steamboat sides complement the seas of clear chicken soup or blazing tom yam soup. Reincarnating as edible delights, raw selections range from sliced fish, prawn, cuttlefish, chicken meat and more. When the going gets tough, the tough can consume readily prepared oyster noodles and fried rice comprising of seafood, tom yam and pineapple to balance carbohydrate needs. Wash off traces of food within with never-ending torrents of Chinese and chrysanthemum tea, forever sealing evidence of afternoon or nightly binging from tell-tale breaths.
Phone: 04-226 2334
Facebook: KOCA Steamboat Restaurant
Ask a Question