[Up to 72% Off] 20-Day Unlimited Access to ‘Keynote 2012’ Online Business Training Course for 1 (RM235) / 2 (RM430) / 3 (RM549) People. From RM183 per person. Speakers Include Donald Trump, Richard Branson, Larry King + More
- 20-day unlimited access to ‘Keynote 2012’ online business training course.
- Wide array of topics covers leadership, communication, marketing, economics, and entrepreneurship.
- Speakers include Donald Trump, Richard Branson, Larry King, Jimmy Wales, John Maxwell, and more.
- Video streaming includes simultaneous translation to Chinese, French, German, Spanish, and more.
- Certificate of participation available.
- Customers have access to online recordings of speaker sessions till Oct 2012.
- Course date: Sep 17, 2012 – Sep 21, 2012; Sep 24, 2012 – Sep 28, 2012; Oct 1, 2012 – Oct 5, 2012; Oct 8, 2012 – Oct 12, 2012.
- Time: 7pm (GMT+4).
- Online redemption period strictly between Aug 7, 2012 – Aug 31, 2012.
- May buy and use many.
- Valid at Keynote 2012 @ SOBOLEV Events (http://keynote2012.com/groupon/).
- Enquiries: email@example.com.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
HOW IT WORKS
- Go to (http://keynote2012.com/groupon/) by Aug 31, 2012.
- You will receive a confirmation email with access link within 5 working days.
“Eureka!” is an exclamation commonly heard when discovering the theories of water displacement, Archimedes, and exclamations. Today’s Groupon celebrates finds with 20 days of unlimited access to the Keynote 2012 online business training course from Keynote 2012 @ SOBOLEV Events. Choose from:
- Unlimited access for 1 person for RM235 instead of RM650
- Unlimited access for 2 people for RM430 instead of RM1,300 (only RM215 per person)
- Unlimited access for 3 people for RM549 instead of RM1,950 (only RM183 per person)
Spanning across 20 days, prominent business owners and leading experts gather beneath cyber-roofs as participants sharpen minds with online business training courses and whetstones. Eager enthusiasts improve companies and personal growths when ears listen to wisdom and knowledge from speakers such as Donald Trump, Richard Branson, Larry King, Jimmy Wales, John Maxwell, and more. Regardless of English abilities, attendants of virtual lessons understand bequeathed insights when streamed videos simultaneously translate to Chinese, French, German, Spanish, and cavemen’s roars.
Disclaimer: Information on our deal page may differ over time. For latest information, please refer to http://keynote2012.com / http://keynote2012.com/eng/.
Keynote 2012 @ SOBOLEV EventsOnline redemption at