[46% Off] Full Paintball Tournament Package inclusive of 500 Pellets for RM75 instead of RM138.80. Play in 3-Hectare Outdoor Arena
- Great for team-building or corporate activities.
- 3-hectare outdoor arena spanning across eight courts.
- Accommodates up to 1,000 players per tournament.
- Smoke booms, masks, markers and army suits provided.
- Complimentary T-shirts, medals, certificates and lunch.
- Redemption period: Nov 2, 2011 – Jan 2, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Oct 24, 2011 – Dec 26, 2011.
- Min. 7 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be done 3 days prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid 8.30am – 6.30pm daily (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many. Groupons cannot be combined.
- Groupon valid for 1 person only.
- Min. 20 players, max. 1,000 players per tournament.
- Limit 60 pellets per game and 1 smoke boom per tournament.
- Play ends when all 500 pellets are finished.
- Customers below 18 years old require written consent from parent / guardian.
- Lunch only provided for games held before 12.30pm.
- Not suitable for those with heart ailments and asthma. Participate at own discretion.
- Valid at Kelab Combat Paintball (012-555 1111 / 9am - 5pm).
Paintball was invented in the late 19th century to quell the urge to toss rotten tomatoes at individuals pairing tie dye t-shirts with leopard print leggings. Unleash pent up aggressions with today’s Groupon: for RM75, you get a full outdoor paintball tournament package (RM138.80 value) at Kelab Combat Paintball in Penang.
School boys and corporate cretins alike descend on three-hectare battlefields to celebrate holidays or finally gun down Marshall from accounting. Pre-empt festivities with call backs to childhood playground memories, separating friends from frenemies and best friends from just friends for tournaments, accommodating up to 1,000 players. As doomsday draws nigh, gear up in masks and army suits to protect body, identity and dignity before setting off on rampages across eight different courts. Three coaches guide cantankerous combatants onto righteous paths with an additional two at larger tournaments to prevent coloured carnages. After manly tears are shed, participants return to base for certificates, medals, T-shirts, lunch and a re-evaluation of relationships.
Not suitable for those with heart ailments and asthma. Participation is at their own discretion. Participants are advised not to take off mask during game for safety purposes.
Still unclear? Discuss this discount