[Up to 60% Off] 3-Course Western Meal: Chicken OR Fish + Soup + Dessert at Kaffa Kafe, Straits Quay for 1 (RM20) / 2 (RM38) / 4 (RM70) People. From RM17.50 per person. Pork-free
- Main course: Roasted apricot whole spring chicken, pan-fried fish fillet almondine, signature lemongrass chicken, or fish and chips.
- Soup of the day based on daily rotation.
- Single scoop ice-cream dessert.
- Cosy outdoor and indoor dining space at scenic Straits Quay.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: Sep 25, 2012 – Nov 25, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Sep 10, 2012 – Nov 24, 2012.
- Min. 1 day prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 1 day prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid 10am – 12am daily (not including eve of public holidays and public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Dine-in only.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Printed Groupon required upon redemption.
- Valid at Kaffa Kafe: 04-890 5136 (Call 10am – 12am daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Like siblings, meals are not complete without food fights, spilled dishes, and dessert. Today’s Groupon battles hunger with a three-course western meal, inclusive of service charges and Government tax at Kaffa Kafe in Straits Quay, Penang. Choose from:
- Meal for 1 person for RM20 instead of RM43.30
- Meal for 2 people for RM38 instead of RM86.50 (only RM19 per person)
- Meal for 4 people for RM70 instead of RM173.10 (only RM17.50 per person)
Each person gets:
Starving stomachs curb cravings and salivating images as waiters serve morsels of roasted apricot whole spring chicken, pan-fried fish fillet almondine, signature lemongrass chicken, or fish and chips to ready mouths. Flanked with steamy soups and eating utensils, munching mouths hit tender spots as meals end with melting scoops of frozen sweets, while eyes feast on scenic surroundings and fingers share satisfaction on mobile monitors via available Wi-Fi.
Kaffa Kafe does not serve pork, but offers alcohol on its menu.
Phone: 04-890 5136 (Call 10am – 12am daily)