[Up to 45% Off] Western Meal + Drink at Kaffa Kafe from RM13.90. Pork-free
- 2-course meal comes with appetiser, main course and drink, 3-course meal with added dessert.
- Main course options: fish and chips, Hainanese chicken chop, burgers and more.
- Appetiser: wild mushroom soup with garlic bread.
- Dessert: single scoop ice cream.
- Drink: iced lemon tea or peach tea.
- Redemption period: Apr 28, 2012 – Jun 28, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Apr 19, 2012 – Jun 26, 2012.
- Min. 2 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be done at least 1 day prior to booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid at China Street outlet: 8am – 10pm daily (not including public holidays).
- Valid at University Place outlet: 11am – 11pm daily (not including public holidays).
- For full list of outlet addresses, refer below write-up on deal page.
- May buy and use many.
- Service charges included. No Government tax.
- Dine-in only.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Valid at 2 Kaffa Kafe outlets.
- China Street: 04-261 1016 (Call 8am – 10pm daily).
- University Place: 04-656 7808 (Call 11am – 11pm daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
While three is a crowd and two is company, one can party with imaginary friends. Today’s Groupon locks away lonesome festivities with two or three-course meal with choice of drink at Kaffa Kafe, available in two outlets in Penang. Choose from:
- RM13.90 for a 2-course meal + drink (up to RM24.10 value)
- RM14.90 for a 3-course meal + drink (up to RM27.30 value)
Rogue fungi are blended into submission as garlic bread fulfils child-dough dreams of being a sponge to mop up traces of liquid mushroom. Main course cushions emptiness from finished soups as seafood savants delight in fish and chips. Creatures grounded on land and reality forgo fishy flakes for Hainanese chicken chop, beef or chicken Bolognese, or beef or chicken burger. Thirsty tyrants sip on iced lemon tea or peach tea while contumacious sweet tooths enrage dentists with vanilla, chocolate, strawberry, mint ice cream or more.
Kaffa Kafe does not serve pork, but offers alcohol on its menu.
No. 72 & 74, China Street, 10300 Georgetown, Penang.
Phone: 04-261 1016 (call 8am – 10pm daily)
University Place 1-1-10, Halaman Bukit Gambir, 11700 Penang.
Phone: 04-656 7808 (call 11am – 11pm daily)
Fish and chips
Hainanese chicken chop with fries
BBQ chicken with fries
Ask a Question
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in Malaysia
Further deals in other categories