[Up to 64% Off] 2-Course (RM16.90) or 3-Course Meal (RM18.90) at Kaffa Kafe, Straits Quay. Pork-free
- 2-course meal consists of starter and main course.
- 3-course meal consists of starter, main course, dessert, and drink.
- Choose from fish and chips, grilled chicken with black pepper, spaghetti Bolognese and more.
- Starter of Caesar salad or soup of the day.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: Mar 21, 2012 – May 21, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Mar 19. 2012 – May 19, 2012.
- Min. 2 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be done at least 1 day prior to reservation or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid: 10am – midnight daily (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Dine-in only.
- Valid at Kaffa Kafe (04-890 5136 / Calling hours: 10am – midnight daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
The taste of food is enhanced by the location where one eats, the dining companion, and the number of days which one has not eaten. Today’s Groupon banishes starvation with a two or three-course meal at Kaffa Kafe, Straits Quay, Penang. Choose from:
- 2-course meal consisting of starter + main course for RM16.90 (up to RM40.40 total value)
- 3-course meal consisting of starter + main course + dessert + drink for RM18.90 (up to RM52.90 total value)
Slurp sumptuous soup or seize Caesar salad as starter and move on to main courses of fish and chips, BBQ chicken, or the larger than life Kaffa Jumbo gourmet chicken sausages. Digest delectable dishes while dining alfresco in order to devour delicious views of the Straits Quay and stare down shy strollers. Diners may indulge in staring contests with televisions while exercising jaw muscles or utilise the free Wi-Fi to upload digital photos of empty plates or tripping penguins.
Kaffa Kafe does not serve pork and uses halal ingredients but offers alcohol on its menu.
Phone: 04-890 5136
Spaghetti Bolognese with garlic bread
Grilled chicken with black pepper
Fish & Chips
Kaffa Jumbo gourmet chicken sausages
Vietnamese lemongrass chicken
Soup of the day
Ask a Question