[39% Off] Flaming Sunday BBQ Buffet Dinner at The Café, Naza Talyya Penang Hotel for RM24.90 instead of RM40.60. Limited Groupons. Halal
- Charcoal-grilled meats: black pepper lamb, rosemary chicken, dill fish and more.
- Spread includes salads, pasta, soup, Penang rojak, and desserts.
- Groupon holder and 1 companion may enjoy usage of hotel pool from 5pm – 7pm on Sundays.
- Picturesque view of Tanjung Tokong beach from dining area.
- Redemption period: Nov 13, 2011 – Feb 12, 2012.
- Booking period: Nov 3, 2011 – Feb 11, 2012.
- Min. 1 day prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Valid Sun: 5pm – 7pm for swimming pool usages / 7pm – 10pm for dinner.
- May buy and use many.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Dine-in only.
- Drinks not included with this Groupon.
- Senior citizens and children aged 5 – 12 dine at RM19.90 per head.
- Limit 1 child below 13 per Groupon holder.
- Children below 5 dine for free.
- Towel rental and shower amenities are charged RM5 per person (optional).
- Surcharge of RM10 per person applicable on Dec 25, 2011, / Jan 1, 2012 / Jan 29, 2012.
- Valid at The Café at Naza Talyya Penang: 019-478 2015 (Raj)
out is highly recommended to prevent subsistence on fast food, chocolates and
the unidentifiable green mass in the second Tupperware from the right in the
refrigerator. Rehabilitate unhealthy appetites with today’s Groupon: for RM24.90,
you get a Flaming Sunday BBQ buffet dinner (RM35 value), inclusive of 16% service
charges and Government tax (RM5.60 value) at The Café at Naza Talyya Penang (RM40.60 total value).
Click here to see the menu.
Aquatic aspirants pre-empt festivities with twirls and tangoes in hotel pools, as flat tummies have one last, final glimpse of freedom. Gaze on yon sea view horizons or blurry blue planes depending on presence of spectacles, while carnivorous cravings are satiated with charcoal-grilled meats laced with herbs, spices, hopes and dreams. Vegetarian alter egos make grabby hands for salads, spuds and soups before sugar sprites take possession of host bodies and make short shrift of delectable treats and dignities. Grandparents and children dine at discounted rates, though queries about the ages of future mother-in-laws are best kept to selves along with verbatim dialogue from 80’s slacker movies. With this Groupon, customers get complimentary usage of the swimming pool from 5pm – 7pm before dinner but usage of towels and shower amenities are charged RM5 per person.
Phone: 019-478 2015 (Raj)