[56% Off] 2D1N Stay for 2 people at 4-Star Jerejak Rainforest Resort, Penang for RM98 instead of RM220.40 (only RM49 per person). Limited Groupons
- 4-star tranquil island retreat amidst lush greenery.
- 10 mins by ferry from Penang Island. 30-mins from Gurney Drive.
- Includes unlimited ferry transfers to and from Penang Island.
- 2 outdoor swimming pools.
- Resort offers activities such as jungle trekking, mountain biking, paintball and more.
- Great for private or corporate / team retreats.
- RM25 per head for recreational package: Jungle trekking, suspension bridge, flying fox, wall climbing & rappelling.
- 550-capacity banquet hall & conference rooms with audio visual aid.
- Get additional 30% off at the in-house Balinese spa.
- Stay period: Aug 25, 2011 – Dec 29, 2011.
- Bookings must be made between Aug 15, 2011 – Dec 19, 2011.
- Min. 10 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Valid Sun – Fri (including public holidays). Not valid on Saturdays.
- To place a booking, refer to ‘How it works’ at the bottom of write-up.
- May buy and use many. Combine multiple Groupons for extended stay.
- 1 room accommodates max. 3 adults OR 2 adults + 2 children below age 12.
- Extra bed charged at RM40 nett.
- Includes unlimited ferry transfers from Penang Island Jerejak Jetty.
- Person whose name is printed on the voucher must be present at check-in.
- Printed voucher must be presented at check-in.
- RM150 refundable cash deposit required at check-in.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Rescheduling must be done 3 days prior to existing booking.
- Voucher will be considered forfeited in the event of no show.
- Transportation to Penang not included.
Customers are advised to call Jerejak Rainforest Resort Penang at 04-658 7111 to check on the availability of travel dates before purchasing this Groupon and travel tickets to Penang. Bookings must be made by Dec 19, 2011.
Like a writer’s dimly-lit enclosure, an island holiday offers optimum conditions for ink slingers to grow a healthy, unkempt beard. Get time off to shave with today’s Groupon: for RM98, you get a two-day-one-night stay for two people in a Standard Deluxe Room (RM190 walk-in rate), inclusive of 16% Government and service charges (RM30.40 value), at 4-star Jerejak Rainforest Resort Penang (RM220.40 total value). Leisure in:
Standard Deluxe Room
- 1 queen bed or 2 single beds
- In-house movies
- Cable television & Astro satellite channels
- IDD telephone
- Hot / cold shower
- Coffee / tea making facilities
- Room service
- Safe deposit box
Accessible by ferry from Penang Island and once known as Malaysia’s Alcatraz in the late 1960’s, Jerejak Island plays host to Jerejak Rainforest Resort set amidst lush greenery and scenic views of rumbling waters. Guests enjoy access to the following amenities:
- Unlimited ferry transfer to and from Penang Island Jerejak Jetty
- 2 outdoor swimming pools
- Beach activities including football, volleyball and netball
- Water polo, table tennis, basketball, sepak takraw
- Arcade games
- Wi-Fi in public areas
- Balinese spa (Guests enjoy 30% off spa therapies and a one-hour aromatherapy body massage for RM120)
- Dining at Santapan and Rimba restaurants
- 4 conference rooms with audio visual facilities (prior arrangement)
- Banquet hall with capacity for 550 people (prior arrangement)
A suitable location for personal escapes or team building retreats, Jerejak resort offers plethora of high and low obstacle activities such as telematches, paintball, mountain biking and more. For RM25, boarders enjoy a recreational package comprising:
- Jungle trekking (45 minutes)
- Suspension bridge
- Flying fox
- Wall climbing
What’s nearby (drive time from Jerejak Jetty)
- Queensbay Shopping Mall (10-mins drive)
- Gurney Drive (famous for street food) (30-mins drive)
- Snake Temple (10-mins drive)
- Bukit Jambul Country Club and Golf Course (12-mins drive)
- Penang Hill (20-mins drive)
- Georgetown (30-mins drive)
- Batu Ferringhi Beach (50-mins drive)
- Tanjung Bungah Beach (40-mins drive)
- Penang International Airport (15-mins drive)
- Sungai Nibong Bus Terminal (10-mins drive)
- Ferry to Langkawi (30-mins drive)
For things to do in Penang, see here.
For ferry schedules to Jerejak Island, see here.
How it works
1. Call Jerejak Rainforest Resort at 04-658 7111 (24-hour line) to check availability of travel dates.
2. Purchase this Groupon.
3. To place a booking, call Jerejak Rainforest Resort or email firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com and provide your name, contact details, Groupon voucher serial number, redemption code and preferred booking dates.
4. Email bookings should receive a confirmation within 48 hours.
Deluxe room, Jerejak Resort
Activities at Jerejak Resort:
Rock / Wall Climbing
Guided jungle trekking
Agoda users gave the resort an average rating of 7 out of 10, while TripAdvisors rated it 3.5 out of 5. While reviewers are mixed about the food at the resort, many praised the rooms, resort location and staff hospitality.
comfortable and clean with good value for money - May 3, 2011
had a relaxing time, with nature all round.rooms nice and cozy,clean and friendly staff. you will have to do alot of walking to get to rooms(very steep climb). but if your lazy, the resort has small cars to bring you up to your rooms free of charge. lots of monkeys roaming the area. notting much to do, expect to enjoy the nature. - Feb 1, 2011
There are amazing views and the rainforest is gorgeous to go for runs/hikes in - Aug 15, 2010