[50% Off] Sushi Platter + Free Flow of Green Tea at Inaka Japanese Restaurant for RM18 instead of RM35.96. Salmon Sashimi + Maguro Sushi + Salmon Sushi + Assorted Maki
- Authentic Japanese food made with fresh ingredients.
- Cosy restaurant with traditional Japanese decoration.
- Private room for larger parties and private events available.
- Wi-Fi equipped restaurant.
- Redemption period: Sep 17, 2011 – Nov 17, 2011.
- Bookings must be made between Sep 9, 2011 – Nov 15, 2011.
- Min. 2 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Valid Mon, Wed – Sun: Noon – 2.30pm / 6pm – 10pm.
- Closed on Tuesdays.
- For 1 person only.
- May buy and use many.
- Dine-in only.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Private room subject to availability.
- Non-Halal restaurant.
- Valid at Inaka Japanese Restaurant (04-227 2268).
Like dogs, all fishes go to heaven, only some take longer routes through the sewage system. Fishes see the light through digestive tunnels with today’s Groupon: for RM18, you get a sushi platter and free flow of green tea inclusive of service charges and Government tax (RM4.96 value) from Inaka Japanese Restaurant. (RM35.96 total value)
Meal consists of:
- 5 slices of salmon sashimi (RM23 value)
- 1 maguro sushi (Tuna) (RM2 value)
- 1 salmon sushi (RM2 value)
- 4 pieces of maki (1 egg, 1 cucumber, 1 salmon and 1 crabstick) (RM4 value)
- Free flow of green tea
Stepping into the quaint Japanese style restaurant, one is filled with imagery of cherry blossom picnics and haiku writing by lily pad embellished ponds. Experienced sushi slingers serve up fresh catches with relatively tiny chopsticks as the private kitchen joke. As private jokes go, they can also be told in private rooms to accommodate larger parties and for private events. Salmon can continue swimming upstream in rugged rapids of free flow green tea. If customers spend an additional RM32 on top of this Groupon voucher, they will receive a RM5 cash voucher valid for the next visit.
Phone: 04 -227 2268
Facebook: Inaka Japanese Restaurant
Overall, the food is GOOD. I like the White Tuna. It is really delicious. A MUST ORDER. Besides, all the sets are worth a try. The price is reasonable too. I will visit again if I have the chance. – Aug 14, 2010
If you happen to be in town area and suddenly with the urge of having Japanese food, yet reluctant to spend a bunch…drop by at Inaka Japanese Restaurant…[It] serves decent Japanese foods at affordable prices without burning a hole to your wallet. The restaurant…gives a cozy and welcoming ambience when one step into the dining area. They have quite varieties of ala-carte as well as set meals which can satisfy your big appetite. – Dec 21, 2009
Still unclear? Discuss this discount
The environment was nice and comfortable for me and we are so lucky that we able to get the private room for 11 pax without reservation and some more there is private toilet for us too…Overall, all of us were satisfy with the foods, services, environment and we did enjoy our gathering there. – Nov 22, 2009