[50% Off] 2-hr Full Body Spa Package: Traditional Balinese Full Body Massage
- Full body Balinese massage with acupressure to release bodily tension.
- Body scrub and wrapping exfoliates, whitens and softens skin.
- 4 choices of scrub: Javanese Lulur, Balinese Boreh, Coconut and Coffee.
- Uses natural ingredients from Indonesia freshly blended daily.
- Soothes sore muscles, stimulates blood circulation, whitens and exfoliates skin.
- Calm, soothing VIP treatment rooms with attached Jacuzzi.
- Couple rooms available.
Redemption period: Sep 15, 2011 – Nov 15, 2011.
Bookings must be made between Sep 5, 2011 – Nov 14, 2011.
Min. 2 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
To place a booking, refer to 'How it works' below write-up.
Valid 10am – 10pm daily (including public holidays).
Last appointment at 7pm.
Limit 1 per person. May buy many as gifts.
Valid at Ardour Spa (email@example.com)
Vacationing to foreign countries requires memorisation of several phrases in the local language such as, “take me to this address”, “where is the toilet” and “a thief has stolen my bag”. Take a break without the hassle with today’s Groupon: for RM75, you get a two-hour full body spa package consisting of a 60-minute traditional Balinese full body massage with a 60-minute body scrub, body wrap and traditional herbal bath from Ardour Spa in Tanjung Tokong, Penang (RM150 total value).
Roll in the fresh herb hills of Bali and submit worn out physiques to the nurturing embrace of Ardour Spa’s traditional massage while inhaling soothing scents from candle fumes. A short consultation with expert sore soothers to discuss the needs of the overworked body begins the treatment, followed by a pemanasan or warm up session to ease bodily tension and stiff muscles with a medium-firm massage using long strokes, point press acupressure and trampling bunnies for 60 minutes. Melted, relenting bodies are then scrubbed and wrapped with freshly blended herbs of four cocktail choices to hit every spot. Pampered patrons choose from Javanese Lulur, Balinese Boreh, coconut or coffee scrubs, each targeting a different body need. A traditional herb bath concludes the exotic trip to Bali in one’s head,sending tourists back to their now slightly more tolerable realities.
How it works
- Purchase this Groupon.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name, contact number, preferred date and time, Groupon serial number and redemption / security code.
- You will receive confirmation within 2 working days.
Facebook: Ardour Spa
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in Malaysia
Further deals in other categories